Author Topic: Pelosi: It Doesn't Matter If Dems Lose The House Over Impeachment  (Read 1143 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Pelosi: It Doesn't Matter If Dems Lose The House Over Impeachment
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2019, 12:43:31 am »
I get that, but under the Constitution there are rules for impeachment.  Whether or not we like the outcome, "we the people" voted for the RINO's ... if we disregard the outcome as a result of following the Constitution, then we truly have nothing.  What is terribly wrong is far too long we have ignored and side-stepped the Constitution.

I don't  recall sidestepping the Constitution. So please don't include me in that we.

I haven't been keeping up with the latest. But all I've seen is crap.

We the people have been re-electing the same people who sidestep the Constitution. We should change that.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Pelosi: It Doesn't Matter If Dems Lose The House Over Impeachment
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2019, 01:46:40 am »
I understand your unease. It seems to me the corruption in DC runs a lot deeper than most recognize. Why didn't the Pubs go after all the corruption when it became obvious that the clinton crime family was shaking down people and countries when hillary was sect. of state? Why didn't the Pubs investigate obama when it was obvious he was using branches of the govt to target people and groups opposed to him? How many in the Pub party have become multi-millionaires while "serving in public office"?

We just learned romney's advisor is on the board of the gas company in the Ukraine that was paying hunter biden 50,000 a month.

I really don't see a lot of Pubs fighting back the way they should. Pelosi may be happy to be rid of the load mouthed commies in her party, but I think the Pubs want to get that outsider Trump out of the way so they can go back to their old ways.

And why not?  That was the question I asked immediately following the election of Trump.  Couldn't believe that all those people cheering "lock her up" didn't care that Trump said she suffered enough.  That he honored her and Bill at the inauguration lunch.  It was all a bunch of BS.  I just don't know what to think.  Sometimes I think that politics is a scripted reality show to get ratings and entertain.  Because it sure as heck isn't working for the American people.  And well when things are going bad then just bring up Clinton emails again.  That will get everyone going even though they never intend to prosecute her.

Is it a big show?  That's what reality tv is.  Not real.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.