Author Topic: Boy Scouts Have DISGUSTING Plan to Islamize America’s Children: Look What Muslim Troop Scout Did!  (Read 614 times)

rangerrebew

Boy Scouts Have DISGUSTING Plan to Islamize America’s Children: Look What Muslim Troop Scout Did!
By Staff Editor
Posted on September 27, 2019

During the disastrous eight years of the Obama Administration, organizations like CAIR and the Muslim Brotherhood made sure that Muslim immigrants and refugees stood in solidarity with a position of refusing to assimilate into American culture.

Even in my home town in South Florida, this is becoming ever present with Muslim men harassing women at the beach, and Muslim cashiers at my grocery store will not check me out if I have alcohol products in my cart. Even the Boy Scouts of America are not immune from this forced ‘cultural diversity.”

https://independentminute.com/2019/09/27/boy-scouts-have-disgusting-plan-to-islamize-americas-children-look-what-muslim-troop-scout-did/

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Not being a supporter of Boy Scouts any longer, I still don't see the problem with this Troop. Any religion can have a troop. Scouting is world wide.