Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Defends Joe Biden After Controversy About How He Interacts with Women and Girls: 'Ge  (Read 421 times)

Offline libertybele

The video of interest isn't really about Uncle Joe's wandering hands but about impeachment. I posted not because I believe that there is any validity or credence to what Clinton is saying, but to inform of the b.s. that is being fed to the leftists via the MSM.  This IS exactly why I believe that the threat of impeachment and the success of the on going coup to remove Trump from office is very real, especially when we have people like Romney and Ryan promoting the same.  I see the chance of Trump being removed from office as significant given the climate of public and political hatred towards this president in spite of his obvious accomplishments.

Hillary Clinton Defends Joe Biden After Controversy About How He Interacts with Women and Girls: 'Get Over It'

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/hillary-clinton-defends-joe-biden-100045657.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

After defending and enabling Bill's predations and vilifying his victims, I suppose Creepy Joe's peccadilloes would not be a big deal to HilLIARy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Besides being in no position to criticize his history of sexual harassment, it should be blindingly obvious that any possible opening for her to run involves Biden fading out of the picture, so she doesn't want to alienate him or his supporters.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online corbe

She is prone to saying stupid $hit.

Clinton: Trump’s ‘Guilty Conscience’ Over 2016 Is Why He’s ‘Obsessed With Me’

Paul Crookston - September 29, 2019 1:40 PM

Two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said President Donald Trump "knows he's an illegitimate president" in an interview in which she called for him to be impeached and removed from office.

CBS Sunday Morning‘s Jane Pauley asked why no Democratic candidates want to talk about Clinton, the party's previous nominee, while Trump likes to bring her up on Twitter and in speeches. Clinton said it's all a product of Trump's guilty conscience about 2016.

"I know that he knows that this wasn't on the level. I don't know we'll ever know everything that happened, but clearly we know a lot and are learning more every day, and history will probably sort it all out," she said. "So of course he's obsessed with me. And I believe that it's a guilty conscience, in so much as he has a conscience."

<..snip..>

https://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-trumps-guilty-conscience-over-2016-is-why-hes-obsessed-with-me/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Besides being in no position to criticize his history of sexual harassment, it should be blindingly obvious that any possible opening for her to run involves Biden fading out of the picture, so she doesn't want to alienate him or his supporters.

Bingo. She's just doing what is politically expedient, pretty transparent at that.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Those in the know, those who have seen John Solomon's investigative work,  others in the know that is say Biden's done.... the writing is on the wall... Oh, noble Hillary defending Biden! Comedy Gold.

My uneducated guess is he probably is close to done, you never know.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Actually, I believe what she said was, "You better put some ice on that".
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Snarknado

I will finish your sentence  "...so she doesn't want to alienate  him or his supporters while she and her Kracken work silently in the background to stick knives in his back."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!