Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway DESTROYS Nancy Pelosi, Democrats Furious  (Read 210 times)

rangerrebew

Kellyanne Conway DESTROYS Nancy Pelosi, Democrats Furious
« on: September 29, 2019, 11:50:36 am »
Kellyanne Conway DESTROYS Nancy Pelosi, Democrats Furious

The left is furious, probably because Conway exposed the truth…

Kellyanne Conway has come hard for the Speaker of The House, California Rep. Nancy Pelosi, who is leading the charge on impeachment.

Conway, a counselor to President Donald Trump, told reporters that Rep. Pelosi does not want impeachment but is being pressured by Democrat men.

“The main message is there are no high crimes and misdemeanors here,” the counselor to the president said to reporters on Friday.

https://thepoliticalpatriot.com/2019/09/28/kellyanne-conway-destroys-nancy-pelosi-democrats-furious/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Kellyanne Conway DESTROYS Nancy Pelosi, Democrats Furious
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2019, 12:26:03 pm »

“So let me just say this: I have more experience in intelligence than anybody in the Congress,” the House Speaker said.

“At least 25 years. I was a member of the committee. I was the top Democrat. I was the Adam Schiff.

@rangerrebew

Am I the only one wondering if she knows how truly funny that is?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 12:27:14 pm »
It isn't just what's not getting done, it is what is happening in the shadows while this dog and pony impeachment-palooza takes over the center ring in the DC Circus.

So long as the column inches and airtime seconds are consumed with this horse manure, we really have no idea what Congress is actually sneaking through behind the curtain.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 12:53:36 pm »
It isn't just what's not getting done, it is what is happening in the shadows while this dog and pony impeachment-palooza takes over the center ring in the DC Circus.

So long as the column inches and airtime seconds are consumed with this horse manure, we really have no idea what Congress is actually sneaking through behind the curtain.

Exactly.  I've been thinking the same.  What else is going on??  Impeachment is front and center with focus on Trump, Biden and the Ukraine ... but meanwhile nothing else is being reported.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2019, 12:53:54 pm »

https://www.house.gov/#votes

If they're hiding anything not listed there, it's not like the MSM would tell us about it if they knew anyway.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.