Author Topic: Al Gore edges Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for top Climate Hypocrite Award  (Read 313 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Former Vice President Al Gore edged Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for a high-profile climate award, although it’s unlikely to earn a place on his mantel.

Mr. Gore was announced Friday as the winner of the top Climate Hypocrite Award, a tongue-in-cheek “honor” presented by Sen. Jim Inhofe, Oklahoma Republican, aimed at recognizing what he described as climate-change leaders who fail to walk the talk.

“Climate alarmists are eager to tell Americans that they need to take radical action, including going vegan, ending air travel, not having children and eliminating fossil fuels and nuclear energy, but they aren’t willing to back up their data or take the actions they prescribe to everyone else,” he said in a press release.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/28/al-gore-edges-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-inhofes-top/
No one does it like Al.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

Re: Al Gore edges Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for top Climate Hypocrite Award
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 04:06:25 am »
I used to tell my kids that the hardest thing in the world is to live by your own values
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 12:07:06 pm »

When it comes to green and hypocracy there is no beating algore.

algore is a great used to be, and now spends global warming dollars
by the bushel.

algore was also the best ever in talking down to his inferiors. Speech
and manor. None better.

A better loser than Hillary.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 12:12:14 pm »
No one does it like Al.

algore's (Mr. Stone) escapades with massuse hookers isn't climate friendly either. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.