Author Topic: O’Rourke calls on Trump to resign over Ukraine controversy, says it would ‘bring the country togethe  (Read 446 times)

Offline libertybele

Actually Beto, Biden should suspend his campaign because of the Ukraine controversy. 

O’Rourke calls on Trump to resign over Ukraine controversy, says it would ‘bring the country together’

Democratic presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke called on President Trump to resign Saturday over the controversy surrounding Trump’s July call with the Ukrainian president -- saying it would be the best chance to bring the nation together.

“This country is as divided as it's ever been, is being driven further apart every day by this president,” the former Texas congressman said at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin. “The single best thing to bring the country together would be Donald Trump's resignation -- much in the same way that President [Richard] Nixon as his high crimes became public...he made a decison -- ultimately in his best interests for his legacy and the consequences he faced -- but also for this country, to ensure we could heal and unify again ”

Democrats in the House and on the 2020 campaign trail largely have backed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s formal launch of an impeachment inquiry this week after details of President Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky were made public...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/orourke-calls-on-trump-to-resign-over-ukraine-controversy-says-it-would-bring-the-country-together

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline skeeter

Listen up everybody, Mr .05 percent has something important to say.

Offline LottieDah

Hey Beto, go poop in a hat and pull down over your ears.  How about YOU resigning from the Democratic field of Presidential hopefuls (I can't keep a straight face).

Offline musiclady

Listen up everybody, Mr .05 percent has something important to say.

:silly:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I cannot recall someone as desperate as Robert.

He should have resigned from his congressional seat the day he was sworn in.

It would have brought the country together.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

I cannot recall someone as desperate as Robert.

He should have resigned from his congressional seat the day he was sworn in.

It would have brought the country together.

Oh come on now, we would have never seen his fancy tricks on a skateboard and that he is able to save a squirrel; you know all the pertinent things needed to become president.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

Oh come on now, we would have never seen his fancy tricks on a skateboard and that he is able to save a squirrel; you know all the pertinent things needed to become president.

I liked his dental appointment even better.  :cool:

Offline libertybele

I liked his dental appointment even better.  :cool:

I had missed that and just watched the first few minutes.  Wow. What is wrong with these leftist idiots?  The icing on the cake though is when I asked my husband if he had seen the Beto O'Rourke dentist video. He just looked at me puzzled and asked "who"? :rolling: