Author Topic: BINGO! Clinton Foundation Donor Amounts By Country – Guess Who Was #1  (Read 488 times)

rangerrebew

BINGO! Clinton Foundation Donor Amounts By Country – Guess Who Was #1

Posted on September 27, 2019 by DCWhispers   

Ukraine became a vast pool of U.S. taxpayer-funded “aid” that poured into that long-corrupt nation and then saw piles of kickbacks returned to powerful and politically-connected recipients.

The far-left media is still trying to ignore how many times Joe Biden grabbed some of that Ukraine stash for his family but chances are it wasn’t anywhere near what the Clintons did – and all with the blessing of President Obama.

See for yourself . . .

http://dcwhispers.com/bingo-clinton-foundation-donor-amounts-by-country-guess-who-was-1/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Russia is not on the list.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

I spent a few weeks in Bosnia this summer.

Whoever donated to the Clintons should probably have spent it at home.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

No, but England, Germany and Saudi Arabia are.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Russia paid exorbitant amounts for speeches. I guess that's how they dodged the donation list.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No, but England, Germany and Saudi Arabia are.

And this is not a listing of companies, just individuals.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Russia.......$145 million to faux foundation
                 $500,000 to Bill for speech

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

It was. Clinton/Gore robbed them blind. They even forced Yeltsin to pay Tyson's chicken for a whole ship load of chicken that arrived in Russia rotten,and Yeltsin had to agree to buy it in order to get some of the UN money given to Russia so they could survive the winter after the collapse of Communism.

Goober was in charge of monitoring the flow of the cash (no kidding). Remember the big stink were millions were missing from the UN account in NYC? They found a 20-something female banker from the Russian government but living in NYC to blame for the missing millions,and she went to prison for it.

This was all going on at the time the G-7 Summit meeting was held in St.Petersburg,and was covered by the print and online news magazine Russia Today.

Bubba and Bubbette! never once missed a chance at graft. Even getting paid for rotten chicken wasn't too small for them to overlook.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
After the break-up of the Soviet Union, for those people over there, one can imagine that that was a sensitive subject that still has repercussions today. In a way, it's understandable that Moscow might be aggravated over this though, of course, I consider the USSR and the subsequent leaders usually very harsh. I don't know if there is an exception to this.

Again, real history to it. At one point under Yeltin, didn't they storm the Parliament and the Military move in? Or they bombed the place with airstrikes? There's a lot of history.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ireland? SOmeone must have printed it as O'bama.... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Ireland? SOmeone must have printed it as O'bama.... :shrug:
Mostly funding from multinational corporations who set up their tax shelters in Ireland. The ol' Double-Irish-with-a-Dutch-sandwich.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline verga

Russia paid exorbitant amounts for speeches. I guess that's how they dodged the donation list.
500K to Hear Billy boy talk.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.