Author Topic: Larry C. Johnson: The Deep State ‘Whistleblower’ Blows Smoke  (Read 182 times)

rangerrebew

Larry C. Johnson: The Deep State ‘Whistleblower’ Blows Smoke

by Jim Hoft September 26, 2019 136 Comments

Guest post by Larry C. Johnson

Now that we have seen the whistleblower complaint filed by a CIA officer against President Trump, there should be little doubt that it is a fraud and represents an abuse of the whistleblower process. I know genuine whistleblowers (e.g., Bill Binney, Kirk Wiebe, Ed Loomis, Thomas Drake, John Kiriakou, etc.) and have been one myself. I am familiar with the kind of information one must possess (or should possess) in order to initiate a complaint. This complaint does not even meet the stupid standard. It is a trumped up complaint.

This CIA officer who filed the complaint has no direct evidence or knowledge. He heard things from other people. He was not party to the phone conversation and did not have access to the transcript. Instead, he cited public media as “corroboration” for his allegations, including reports by John Solomon.

The whistleblower is supposedly an analyst. Pray to God he is not. If this is an example of this clown’s analytical chops then we now know what the CIA has been on the downward slide. Rather than focus on evidence and facts, this guy relied on rumor.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/larry-c-johnson-the-deep-state-whistleblower-blows-smoke/