Author Topic: Rush Transcripts..Sept. 27th  (Read 635 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Transcripts..Sept. 27th
« on: September 27, 2019, 06:59:57 pm »
All Transcripts at
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

There Is No Whistleblower, Just a Leaker! We’re in the Midst of a Cold Civil War

Sep 27, 2019

RUSH: There really is no whistleblower. This is just a leaker who followed procedures that have been established to give whistleblowers protection.

The whole thing is a sham. It’s nothing more than the Steele dossier 2.0, as I have been saying all week. A couple people now have come to this conclusion. It’s the same people, it’s the same scam, it’s the same objective, and I’m gonna add a name to potential Democrat presidential nominees coming up soon.

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny South Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH: Bottom line, there isn’t anything really new here. This is just the next phase of “Get Trump.” This is the next phase of the operation to overturn the election results of 2016. It’s the same players, it’s the same technique, it’s the same play. The whistleblower report, it was probably prepared with the assistance of House Intelligence Committee staffers.

Nothing about this is genuine. There’s no real whistleblower who’s terribly alarmed and upset over what Trump said in a phone call. The whistleblower didn’t even hear it. It’s just the next phase. It’s the same play run to the different side of the line. Let’s put it that way. And the whistleblower report is the Steele dossier all over again. Some people think that it is the same technique with Christine Blasey Ford. But that whole thing was an extension of the original play.

What is this really all about? What is this really, really all about? It’s all about overturning the election results of 2016. Why is that so important? It goes beyond just the fact that the deep state lost. I think what it’s about is what I have long thought it’s about. It’s about making sure the American people do not learn the extent of the corruption in the Obama administration and the Democrat Party at large, and particularly among these people in the deep state who did what they did to deny Trump his election victory.

And that’s why Pelosi’s out there today saying that Bill Barr has gone rogue. If you need any evidence that they scared to death of what Barr and his team are investigating as to the origins of all of this, Pelosi out of the blue saying that Barr has gone rogue, they are doing everything they can to destroy everybody on the other side of this.

There’s nothing that’s true. You know what really is hard about this is that we’re dealing with nothing but a series of abject lies. Everybody on the left is lying. Every allegation about this is a lie. Trump hasn’t broken any laws. Trump has not engaged in any corruption. In fact, Trump is the most investigated president in the history of the country, and they still haven’t found a crime! They’re still looking for a crime. They haven’t found a crime, so they’re making things up.

The media is not media. It’s just Democrats who work in the media, and the whole group of ’em is aligned. And what we are in the middle of now, folks, is a Cold Civil War. It has begun. It is a Cold Civil War as opposed to hot. There’s no hostilities declared. There’s no two clear sides of this. And certainly no shots have been fired. But nevertheless we’re in the midst of a Cold Civil War, and it encompasses a lot of things.

It encompasses overturn the election results of 2016, it is about protecting and defending the deep state, the Washington establishment going forward. Their careers, their fortunes, their corruption. There are terribly big stakes involved here for these people. And Trump is on the cusp of overturning it and exposing it. They cannot allow that to happen.

Now, I’ve had a number of people mention this to me as well, so this is not an original thought of mine. But as I’ve thought about it, it makes perfect sense.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: On this whistleblower story, there isn’t a whistleblower! Just like there wasn’t a dossier. Not a real one. It was manufactured political opposition research. This whistleblower report is manufactured political opposition research. The lies are impossible to keep up with. Eric Swalwell was on Fox this morning saying, “Well, the president’s confessed.”

Confessed? What’s the president confessed to?

“Well, he’s confessed to trying to hide the information in the whistleblower report!”

The president hasn’t confessed. What did Adam Schiff do yesterday? Adam Schiff goes up as the chairman of the committee and says that the president called the president of Ukraine and ordered him, “Dig up dirt, lots of it — and don’t call me back until you get it — on Joe Biden.” That didn’t happen. Trump hasn’t done anything they are accusing him of doing. Swalwell, after saying that Trump had confessed, then pointed out that, “Well, look what Trump did. Trump took the transcript of the phone call and he put it over here in this secure area.

“He’s clearly hiding it. That’s a political move. The president’s ashamed. It’s the same as confessing that he’s guilty. We must move forward with impeachment.” There’s no confession! Trump has confessed to nothing. Trump hasn’t done anything! Trump has committed no impeachable offense. He has committed no illegal act. They didn’t find a single thing! Yet they lie through their teeth. This sequestering of the transcript of the call into a private, secure area? Let’s call it “the secure enclave” just to be different. Do you know they’ve been doing that for two years?

It’s not tied to this transcript. It has nothing to do with this call. And do you know why transcripts and other records of presidential conversations involving Trump are sent over to the secure enclave? Because they’ve got a leak problem! Because they’ve got some deep state, administrative state traitors in there who were opposed to Trump, who are leaking like sieves, and so they’re sequestering this stuff for the sake of national security!

They’re not hiding it for political reasons! They’re trying to protect it! They’re trying to protect the integrity of presidential conversations and everything that they entail. But here’s Eric Swalwell today lying through his teeth saying, “Trump has confessed.” “The attorney general, Bill Barr, has gone rogue. We must speed up the impeachment process.” There is no whistleblower. There was no legitimate Steele dossier.

All we have is a deep state leaker probably related in some way to John Brennan. The New York Times already outed the guy as a disgruntled CIA person, and the guy simply leaks a bunch of stuff, has his report written with the assistance of staffers on the Democrat side on the House Intelligence Committee, and calls himself a “whistleblower” for the protections that it offers! You watch. Every other future leak of major consequence like this is all of a sudden gonna be called “whistleblower” because of the statutory protections that are granted to whistleblowers.

I can’t emphasize enough that there isn’t anything real about any of this like there wasn’t anything real in Trump-Russia collusion. Let me clarify. There was a lot real in Trump-Russia collusion, but it was all the things committed by Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Obama, McCabe, Strzok Smirk, and that whole cast of characters. That was real. That effort to undermine Trump — to spy on Trump, to get the election result overturned — all of that stuff was real.

The things they were alleging Trump did, none of it happened. They’re still lying about the Mueller report. Democrats are out there saying the Mueller report proves that Trump colluded, 16 different times now. No, it doesn’t. It doesn’t say that at all. The Mueller report concludes that there wasn’t any collusion between Trump and Russia. But the Mueller report was written as a pre-impeachment document anyway. The Mueller report was written to be used as it is.

It was written with all the footnotes and the careful sentence structure to be able to be cited the way the Democrats are citing it. “Robert Mueller found collusion 16 different times!” No, he didn’t. “Well, right there it is: The president probably… The president might have this and that… Somebody here said…” It’s nothing but hearsay. There’s nothing. But the sheer power of the ruling class is what is on display here, and their literal panic and fright over having it all upended.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 07:02:40 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts..Sept. 27th
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 07:00:30 pm »

Bad News for Biden: Trump Leads Plugs 47%-43% in Rasmussen Poll

Sep 27, 2019

RUSH: I have a little bit of news here that I’m relatively sure you haven’t heard because this, I think, this is one of the things that has ’em so discombobulated on the left.

Rasmussen Reports has just released a new presidential poll. And it has flipped. In the Rasmussen, Biden versus Trump presidential poll, it’s now Trump 47, Biden 43. That is a big flip. This poll was showing Biden beating Trump. This poll was showing Warren beating Trump. You’ve heard all that. This week, 1,000 likely voters, Trump 47, Biden 43.

Now, I guarantee you the Washington insiders, the Democrat Party’s internal polling is showing the same thing. I actually think it’s probably bigger than 47-43. But this is what Rasmussen is reporting. I do believe they want to get rid of Biden. I think that’s always been part of this. And this is the reason why. They really don’t think Biden can win, and I discount this theory that they want Biden to win because he’s not gonna really be there, a bunch of people can run in there and take over. No, no, no. This most powerful job in the world. They don’t want to have somebody they really don’t want in there.

There’s somebody that does want it. There’s somebody that wants that job so bad they would do anything for it. There’s somebody that wants that job so bad they’ve already thought they have been denied that job twice where they thought they legitimately were going to win the election for that job once, and that’s Hillary Clinton.

When you ask the question, what’s this really all about? Well, it’s about overturning the election results of 2016. Well, if you follow that all the way out, what does it mean? It means Hillary Clinton as president. If you overturn the 2016 results, you don’t just get rid of Trump. You replace Trump with Hillary.

Now, if they were actually able to impeach Trump and get rid of him, it doesn’t mean Hillary would be president. I think the objective here could well be, in her mind… I’m not saying the Democrats have agreed to this, and I’m not saying that the Democrats running for president like Warren and Crazy Bernie have signed onto this. They clearly wouldn’t and haven’t. But she’s lurking out there. She clearly wants this. She thinks that she has been screwed twice out of this job, especially in 2016.

She wants it so bad she can taste it, and I wouldn’t be a bit surprised… I’m not predicting it right now, but I won’t be a bit surprised if she ends up trying to get the Democrat nomination before all of this is said and done. So with this poll, Trump 47, Biden 43 — and I’m sure the Democrats have internal polling data showing the same thing. Now, who are we talking about here? Let’s be honest about who we’re talking about when we talk about the Democrats.

Whether they’re in the media, whether they’re in Congress, whether they’re elected, whether they’re at think tanks, whether they’re at the FBI, whether or not they’re at the CIA, who are they? We see them! They’re plain as day. We may not know their faces, but we know what they do plain as day. We’ve watched it happen every day since 2016! They are back-stabbing, nocturnal rumor creatures. And they are going… You wait. I think that the effort to undermine Joe Biden has already begun, and I think you’re going to see it.

It’s gonna be very slow evolving, and it’s going to be made to look not like the Democrats are doing it. Like Biden, instead, will just all of a sudden be overwhelmed by events to the point that they won’t be able to cover for him or his son anymore. I think the table is already set for this to happen. They will do it. They’ll take him out with their own planted rumors that there’s even more, and there will be all these sudden discoveries that Joe Biden may be (because he is) the most corrupt person in Washington D.C. who is alive today.

We’ve got this poll here from Rasmussen. There will be others, mainstream polling. If I’m right about this, it won’t be long — a week or two, maybe — and we’re gonna see some mainstream polling that shows Biden all of a sudden slipping and losing. Indeed, are we not seeing that in regard to Elizabeth Warren? Are there not a couple of polls now that show Fauxcahontas creeping up on and climbing over the top of Plugs? Wait ’til those polls start to shift and show Plugs losing ground to Trump.

Remember, the people we are talking about can produce any poll they want any time. None of what they are doing is legitimate.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: What was Joe Biden’s only big draw? Joe Biden’s only big… The big attraction about Joe Biden was that he beats Trump in polls. That was it. Maybe that he was more of a moderate Democrat instead of one of these wacko, left-wing radicals. But it was that was beating Trump in the polls. None of the other Democrats were. Well, when that starts to evaporate, that’s the end of Plugs — and it’s beginning to evaporate. The Rasmussen poll right there.

Now, you may say, “That’s Rasmussen! They don’t listen to Rasmussen.” Yes, they do. They’ll just not tell you so. They listen to Rasmussen, and their own internal polling is showing this. The other day they asked Fauxcahontas. “Would you have, like Obama did…? Would you have a vice president on your staff that was arranging deals like that for his son? Would you permit that? Would you permit your vice president to do that?”

What did she say? “Uhhh, I don’t think so. I’m not sure whether my VP would be allowed to have family business like the Bidens did.” She didn’t say, “He didn’t do anything wrong. I’m not falling for that trap.” She answered the question and essentially said, “No, my vice president will not.” Just a little cut that starts the bleeding from Plugs.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 07:01:19 pm »

Don’t Doubt Me: The Democrats’ Impeachment Ploy Is Failing

Sep 27, 2019

RUSH: The truth is that this is not going the way these people planned, and it’s not going the way they planned it because they have destroyed… They’ve cried wolf so damn many times; the American people are not listening. It used to be… You know how rare impeachment is. It is so rare that when it happened, it stopped everybody in their tracks. It stopped everybody in their tracks. It was all over Times Square.

It was on all those newsreels and panels with the news floating by. It stopped everybody, ’cause it doesn’t ever happen — and they really haven’t even begun formal impeachment proceedings. They’ve just said that they’re gonna be impeach, that impeachment’s underway, an impeachment inquiry — and yet life goes on. Nobody stopped. Life did not come to a screeching halt. America did not become paralyzed with political fright. And why?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: It’s my contention that this is not going the way they want it to go. And I realize, folks, that things I’m gonna say today are going to appear to be to be in direct contravention to what you see on TV. You’re gonna think I’m not watching what you’re watching.

If you watch television, you probably have come to the conclusion Trump’s guilty, it’s only a matter of time, they’re gonna get him, he is gone, he’s lost all support, Democrats can’t be beat, can’t be stopped, it’s just never ending and so forth. What you have to realize here is that they have failed at every attempt to get rid of Trump.

They ruined this past week. They literally ruined a great week at the United Nations. They have ruined Trump’s — well, not ruined, but they have done great damage in clouding the reporting of Trump’s great achievements. There are many great achievements in the Trump administration. This speech at the U.N. this week was one of the greatest for the establishment of America as America, for the whole agenda of Make America Great Again. The Democrats made sure that none of it got covered.

But their objective is to get rid of Trump. Their objective is to have him frog-marched out of the Oval Office before 2020. That’s been what their objective has been since they started this. That is what has failed. And they are beside themselves with rage over it. They can’t get it done. They can’t find a single criminal act committed by Donald Trump or his family. I don’t care what they’re saying they’ve found. I don’t care what they’re saying on TV. I’m telling you this isn’t going the way they had hoped.

They had hoped, with the official announcement by Pelosi of an impeachment inquiry, they hoped that everybody would have thought that meant Trump had been impeached. They then hoped and thought that would mean that all of Trump’s support would abandon him. They then hoped and thought that all it was was a matter of speed, how quickly could they get the impeachment presentation, the articles over to the Senate, have a trial.

But there’s a Politico headline that makes my point for me here, and it’s so good that they’ve pulled it down. And here’s the headline: “Trump Killed the Seriousness of Impeachment – Impeachment proceedings used to be news of unquestionable gravity. The week showed it’s just more fodder for the ideological and culture wars.”

This is part of the cabal that wants to get Trump. They’re acknowledging that this whole thing has been a lead balloon for exactly the right reason, by the way. It just seems like the next phase in a Democrat ongoing operation. It doesn’t seem serious. It’s not the invocation of something truly, truly rare. It’s not the invocation of something nobody ever really wants to see.

Impeachment never happens. It is so rare, four times, that when it does, it literally has been a heart stopper. This was just another day in the life of the Democrats in the media and the Democrats in Washington and their ongoing battle with Donald Trump. It was nothing more than Steele dossier, then the Mueller report, then we’ve got the whistleblower allegations, then we’ve got impeachment, and what’s it gonna be next?

Now, the author of this story in the Politico, John Harris, gets this, “Trump Killed the Seriousness of Impeachment.” This is an admission that the lead balloon they tried to drop on everything went kaput. It’s hard to believe this when you absorb mainstream so-called news every day. It’s hard to look at this and think, “My God, it’s not going the way they planned. My God, they’re failing.” But believe me, it isn’t going the way they planned.

Folks, they don’t have a case to make. They were hoping that just announcing this official inquiry would make the case, that nobody would doubt anymore that Trump has to go. And Trump’s numbers continue to hold steady or rise in certain polls, and now he’s ahead of Biden. I just got another note, “Why is nobody asking Biden about the corruption of his son?”

Come on, folks. Well, who’s gonna ask him? The media? That’s not how they’re gonna take Biden out. They’re not gonna take Biden out directly like this. The other Democrat candidates can’t afford to be seen doing this. The way Biden is gonna be taken out, it’s gonna happen with slow, anonymous leaks, slow revelations, the guy’s so deeply flawed. It’s gonna happen with all the Democrats wringing their hands in sadness and disappointment.

It’s not gonna be the result of attacks on the guy. They can’t. They are as corrupt as Biden is! They can’t take him out for that reason! They can’t take Biden out for corruption. What are they gonna do to Hillary, then, what are they gonna do to the next nominee? Look at Fauxcahontas. How corrupt can you get? Phony, fake Indian. Crazy Bernie, a millionaire running as a socialist.

They can’t take Biden out on this corruption stuff. They’re going to take him out when they see he’s losing ground in polls to Trump. They’re going to take him out sadly and unfortunately because it’s obvious that hecan’t win, but the media’s not gonna focus on — if you want focus on Biden’s scandals, your question should be where in the Sam Hill is the Republican Party? The Republican Party runs every committee in the Senate! Where are those committees looking into this?

Where is the oversight from the areas that the Republicans control? That’s your question! Don’t think the media’s gonna take Biden out. Not on this scandal business. Because they’re all dirty. They can’t afford to take him out that way.

Let me tell you something that’s happening right now just to illustrate what we’re up against. It was happening moments ago, couple of hours ago. There was a House committee holding hearings on childhood stresses caused by Donald Trump and climate change. I watched a little bit of the video. It’s some subcommittee of another subcommittee of a subsubsubcommittee, it’s like three members of Congress and their stupid little subcommittee.

But they were holding hearings with witnesses on childhood stresses caused by Trump and climate change.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now let me offer you an additional bit of proof from my point that this is not going the way they had planned. This Pelosi announcement that Trump has been impeached or is going to be impeached, or is being impeached, or whatever it was. They haven’t done anything new on impeachment. There has not been a floor vote. There’s no official impeachment, folks. They’re even lying to you about that. They are trying to create a groundswell among the American public for it.

They haven’t. They can’t. There isn’t a groundswell in the public for impeachment. There never has been. The polling data is very clear. Pelosi’s announcement was two things. It was designed to give her control of the six committees over it, but it was designed to get the American people to flood Washington — emails, faxes, phone calls — impeach Trump! Impeach Trump! It’s not happening. The American people don’t want it. So The Politico headline: “Trump Has Destroyed the Seriousness of Impeachment.”

How has Trump destroyed the seriousness? He didn’t do anything!

The Democrats are making a mockery of everything in this country! The Democrats are destroying everything they touch! They are corrupting everything they touch! They are polluting the whole concept of impeachment! There is no whistleblower! There is just a slimy weasel leaker who is a coward seeking the protection of his identity by calling himself a whistleblower! And here’s more. On CNN today, famous Never Trumper John Kasich, the former governor of Ohio — and I don’t want the audio for this. I don’t have time to say this three times.

(interruption) No, it’s for the staff I say that ’cause the staff goes nuts when they hear me say something not on the audio sound bite roster; they hustle to get the audio. It’s gonna be done and over after I say it. I don’t need the audio. Kasich was on CNN today with Alisyn Camerota. Alisyn Camerota asked Kasich (summarized), “If that one phone call, that one phone call showed criminality, doesn’t it lead to impeachment? Kasich said, “No.” She’s talking about the phone call to Zelensky, the phone call from Trump to the Ukraine president.

See, here’s the thing. This is the way it is in Washington right now. This is the Cold Civil War. The Democrats… You cannot question the children of Democrats being given phony, sweetheart financial deals. You can’t question the Democrat parents of the kids who arranged those deals! You can’t question the Democrats on anything. The Republicans, on the other hand, can be questioned for being Republicans. The Republicans can be questioned and suspected for what they say.

The Republicans can be suspected and targeted for what they’re thinking of saying. The Republicans can be selectively targeted simply because they are Republicans. That’s the dual legal system that exists today. So a phone call is grounds for impeachment now? Trump calling the president of Ukraine is grounds for impeachment? And Camerota is asking Kasich if that one phone call is an impeachable offense, and Kasich said, “No, it doesn’t show criminality.”

And then he said, “You need to be careful about this because nobody in Ohio is talking about this.” Camerota asked Kasich, “If that one phone call showed criminality, doesn’t it lead to impeachment?” Kasich said, “That was a debate. You would not find many Republicans in Congress who believe the call was criminal.” Camerota tried to make the case for Democrats that they’re not rushing on impeachment, saying, “In fairness to the Democrats, it’s been three years.

“And Pelosi was very cautious by not going ahead with impeaching Trump with regard to the Mueller investigation.” There’s nothing impeachable in the Mueller investigation! But here is this lunkhead of an infobabe asking John Kasich, “Look, Pelosi has been very patient. She could have impeached Trump after the Mueller report. Couldn’t she impeach Trump now because of the phone call?”

Kasich said Pelosi couldn’t. There was nothing in the Mueller report to impeach Trump over. There’s nobody that wants to see Trump gone more than John Kasich, folks, and he’s telling CNN, “There’s nothing in the Mueller report to impeach him over.” I don’t know that Kasich’s gonna be back. You know, we haven’t heard from Phil Mudd in 10 days, since he told the truth about this whistleblower. But the key here…

The key here is that Kasich told Alisyn Camerota at CNN (summarized), “You can’t impeach the guy over a phone call. What are you talking about?” And then he said, “Nobody in Ohio is talking about this.” (Raspberry) is the sound of Democrat impeachment. Nobody is talking about it. Why? ‘Cause it’s just the same old same old. It’s nothing new. It’s just a bunch of childish, spoiled brat, irrational Democrat man and woman children unable to deal with the realities of life.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 07:01:58 pm »
The Real Whistleblower Is Donald J. Trump
Sep 27, 2019

RUSH: You heard me correctly. John Kasich told CNN (summarized), “There’s nothing in the Mueller report to impeach Trump over, and you can’t impeach the guy ’cause he makes a phone call to the president of Ukraine!” And then John Kasich, Never Trumper number 1… John Kasich wants rid of Trump as much as George Conway does. Anyway, John Kasich told Alisyn Camerota, “You guys gotta be real careful about this, because nobody in Ohio is talking about this.”

Exactly! Nobody is talking about this in Ohio, meaning impeachment — meaning it did not drop with this gigantic explosion. It did not create this groundswell of public opinion calling Washington demanding Trump be impeached and sent home. None of that happened. All this is seen as just another stage in the Democrats’ effort to play politics. That’s all it is! It doesn’t carry any gravity the way the Democrats have run this whole show.

You’re not gonna see evidence of this. I’m telling you: It has not played out like the Democrats thought or like the Democrats hoped. In fact, I’m pretty comfortable characterizing it as a dud. Now, the thing about Democrats and their duds is they just keep doubling and tripling down on them. So it isn’t going away. Don’t misunderstand me. But it did not have the result they desired. It did not have anything close to the desire they had.

You see, folks, there’s nothing more important to the left than unseating Donald Trump. Nothing. It has consumed them. It is literally eating them alive right in front of our eyes — and there are reasons. There are reasons. It’s not just because they lost. It’s not just because they can’t deal with losing. It’s not just ’cause they can’t believe Hillary didn’t win. It’s not because they can’t believe Trump actually won. It’s not…

Those are all factors. There are a lot of people at risk here. Obama is at risk. The Clintons are at risk. The entire deep state, the administrative state, the ruling class is at risk. The Democrat Party… Remember what Watergate did to the Republicans? It devastated the party for a while. It was a disaster. Now, the media… The media has supported every coup — and that’s what this is. We’re in the midst of a Cold Civil War, and the Democrats with the media have supported every coup attempt.

This is just the next phase of the ongoing Democrat coup to overtake the Donald Trump government and reverse the election results of 2016. And they are scared to death about the Barr investigations, and I’ll tell you why. Because they did it! They are corrupt! They did spy! They violated laws left and right! The FBI and the DOJ behaved in ways unconstitutional from here to Sunday! Individuals in the FBI, from the director on down! Intelligence people who heretofore have remained anonymous — other than Clapper and Brennan.

All of these people are at risk of being exposed for orchestrating and implementing a silent coup to overthrow a duly constituted presidential election! Donald Trump can expose them all. Bill Barr can expose them all. This is the third coup attempt. They are not for nothing. The 2016 election wasn’t about Trump colluding with Russia. It was about Obama-Clinton election fixing. It was about the illicit help they received from the FBI, the DOJ, and various intelligence agencies.

That’s why Trump wants to know about CrowdStrike. That’s why Trump told the president of Ukraine to dig into CrowdStrike. Trump wants to fully expose what happened in 2016. He wants to drain the swamp. He wants to expose all of the corruption and the shenanigans that have been going on in this country, in the deep state for decades. He doesn’t care who he runs against in 2020. He isn’t trying to eliminate Biden from the race as much as he wants to expose the corruption surrounding the Obama administration!

The Obama administration was as dirty as the day is long, and the people that ran that administration are still as dirty as the day is long — and Trump wants everybody to know how screwed up and dangerous Washington has become. We’re on the verge of losing! Folks, we’re in the middle of a silent coup here! We’re in the middle of a Cold Civil War, I’m calling it. We’re on the verge of losing a government of the people, by the people, and for the people.

We are at the precipice here! Trump is the enemy of certain sects of the government of the United States of America. There is a turf war underway, and everybody is playing for keeps. Fortunes, money, careers, futures for children, status, guaranteed status, respect, places in the pecking order. All of these are at stake. Access to valuable information.

The power that information brings, the power of unelected government officials to steer the country’s course from invisible regulatory agencies who do not have to pass a single law to change the behavior of the American people. Let me tell you who the real whistleblower is. The real whistleblower is Donald J. Trump. Donald J. Trump is the most important whistleblower ever. Donald J. Trump is blowing the whistle on the entire Washington deep state, administrative state, establishment, elites, however you wish to characterize it.

He is the whistleblower! And he has a minimum of 65 million people on his side sticking with him and supporting him. The United States government has been out of control for a long time, and the American people didn’t know the extent to which it has been out of control. It has developed a life of its own independent from the Constitution, independent from the founding principles of our country.

The Washington government, the Washington ruling class has set up their own little fiefdom — which is designed to enrich them, protect them, secure futures for their kids — at the expense of the country at large. What’s happening here is pretty simply. Donald Trump is fighting and working to give the country back to the people. He’s fighting the Democrats and the media. He’s fighting corrupt elected Democrats. He’s fighting Never-Trump Republicans, and deep state operatives who report to the Obamas.

Deep state operatives like Clinton, Clapper, Brennan, who report to Obama and Clinton. Trump is in a position to expose them all, and has said that that’s exactly what he’s going to do. Their names, their schemes, their connections. That’s why all of this is happening, in addition to the fact that they hate Trump simply because he won. It’s because of what’s at stake of being exposed.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, I mentioned moments ago that there is a new video out (and, obviously, audio) of a series of remarks that were leaked to Bloomberg News. The audio is leaked to the New York Times. It’s Trump making remarks to staffers, fund raisers, and donors yesterday. During the remarks that Trump made, he “took aim at the media, at Vice President” Bite Me, “House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff,” and the so-called “whistleblower who set the stage for impeachment proceedings.” Trump is the whistleblower. You want to talk about whistleblowers?

Donald Trump is the whistleblower, and he is blowing the whistle on the Washington establishment, deep state, whatever you want to call it. Here’s what he said. He said to the donors, to members of his staff… I think Trump leaked this. I don’t think this is a dirty leak. I don’t think this is somebody sabotaging Trump. I think he wanted this out there. (chuckles) The audio went to the New York Times. The video went to Doomberg.

“He said, ‘We are at war. These people are sick! They’re sick! Nobody’s called it out like I do. I don’t understand. People are afraid to call it out. They’re afraid to say that the press is crooked. We have a crooked press. We have a dishonest media. These animals in the press… They’re animals. They’re some of the worst people you’ll ever meet,’ Trump said. ‘They’re scum. Many of them are scum, and you have some good reporters, but not many of them. But that’s one of the things that we battle.'”

When Trump mentioned little Adam Schiff, “a person in the audience shouted, ‘Pencil Neck!’ prompting Trump to repeat the nickname that,” it says here, “he coined on Twitter.” Trump didn’t coin the name, but I’m not gonna argue about it. I coined the name Pencil Neck and I can’t even take credit for it. Freddie Blassie of the old World Wrestling Federation created the name about all of thinks opponents. He called ’em Pencil Neck geeks. I just called Schiff Pencil Neck because that’s what he is. Geek? I’ll leave that to others.

“Trump said, ‘Yeah, the name stuck. He’s got a neck, it’s about this big. He’s got shirts that are too big because you can’t buy shirts that are that small. His kid,'” talking about Biden, “‘has got a lot of problems, got thrown out of the Navy. Look, I’m not gonna… That’s a problem. That’s a problem. So we won’t get into why and all that, but he got thrown out of the Navy. Now his kid goes into Ukraine, walks away with millions of dollars, becomes a consultant for $50,000 a month, and he doesn’t know anything compared to anybody in this room.

“He’s a stiff!” Biden’s kid that we don’t want to talk about here. “‘He knows nothing.’ Trump pointed to Hunter Biden’s work in China, getting $1.5 billion in an investment fund after flying with his dad to visit China on Air Force 2.” Trump is doing all of this by himself. Our last caller said, “Where are the Republicans?” Exactly damn right! Do you notice when the Democrats get going, they get going in unison? They get going and they get going attacking Trump or the Republican of the day or what have you.

Trump is under siege, he is under assault and under attack every day, and it’s crickets from the Republican side of the aisle — and still, he sticks with it! He doesn’t whine about it. Other people do. But it is an amazing thing. The Republicans simply don’t have the killer extinct, in the political sense, that the Democrats do. I’ll give you an example: Paul Ryan. Paul Ryan, former speaker of the House, is now a member of the Fox board. Not just the Fox News, the overall Fox corporation board. He has urged Fox News to drop Trump.

Some people think that Paul Ryan is one of the reasons the Trump agenda was road blocked and stalled in the first year of the Trump administration. He really is on his own. They’re all in this. Everybody in that establishment, everybody in Washington, D.C., club is aligned against Trump — and there isn’t any party differentiation made.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 07:51:49 pm »

Where Are the Republicans?

Sep 27, 2019

RUSH: Okay. Time to get started on the phones here on Open Line Friday. And folks, I’m nowhere near finished in explaining and unraveling all this stuff going on here. I told you at the outset it can’t happen in one hour, so stick with me. If you end up being confused about anything, go to my website, RushLimbaugh.com. A lot of confusion out there today — well, a lot of confusion for the past bunch of months, even years. Just go to RushLimbaugh.com if you have any questions about anything. If something puzzles you, if something looks out of whack, RushLimbaugh.com.

Here we go. Josh, Lansing, Michigan. Great to have you here. Hi.

CALLER: Hey, Rush, thank you very much.

RUSH: You bet, sir.

CALLER: I’m from Michigan, and we’re extremely angry, man. We got about a third of my friends are Democrat, and they voted for Trump. And, you know, we know a lot of crimes were committed. And we know people lied to Congress. Comey, Brennan, we know the DNC paid for the dossier. We know people were actually leaking to the media to create a news story so they could have circular reporting. I mean, how much longer do we have to wait? We know the crimes. At what point does the Republican Party become complicit by allowing them to continue? I’m really upset over here.

RUSH: Well, now, that’s two different things. You want know, “How much longer do we have to wait?” ’cause everything he said is true. I would just add one minor correction. Nobody leaked to the media. The media were active participants. Nobody was leaking to them. The media’s not a bunch of innocent bystanders that the deep state, “You know what, we’re gonna get this in the media.” They call ’em. They don’t leak anything to them. They call ’em. They bring ’em in on it.

In fact, the media is probably the primary group orchestrating Democrat Party strategies. The reason why — your question, where is this investigation? Where are the results? We know this happened! Yeah. Knowing it happened and then convincing millions of Americans that it happened are two different things. And so investigations that are ongoing have to amass the evidence and then strategize a way of presenting it that makes it undoubtable and makes it appear to be unpartisan. And that’s why they’re gonna take time getting this done right. Don’t doubt me.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here’s Fred. Fred’s in Cleveland. Great to have you on the EIB Network, Fred. How are you?

CALLER: I’m doing well, Rush. Good day to you. My question for you, do you have full confidence in Bill Barr and his decision-making —

RUSH: Yeah, I do.

CALLER: Okay. I believe that the future of our republic is singularly in his hands. And as far as the rest of the guys go, McConnell, Lindsey Graham, I have zero confidence in the lot of ’em. And if Bill Barr doesn’t come through, this could be the end.

RUSH: Well, it sadly appears that way to a lot of people. You know, the subject of where the Republicans are — okay. So we now know that we’ve had a scam, we’ve had two scams run on Brett Kavanaugh. And Lindsey Graham ripped them up one side the wall and down the other when they were in the middle of Kavanaugh version 1.0. Where are the hearings looking into the fraud that was the attempt to destroy Kavanaugh?

I’ll tell you, something else, folks, on the Ukraine business. I’ve mentioned this three different times. I mentioned it yesterday. It’s the kind of thing that will skip past you. In January of 2017 — and it may have been 2018 — there were four Democrat senators who got hold of the then president of Ukraine and demanded that Ukraine get busy on finding out the truth about Trump-Russia collusion.

Donald Trump has not done anything remotely like that. These four Democrat Senators were demanding that a foreign government meddle in the United States election! They wanted them after the fact to go in and find and produce evidence that Trump and Russia had colluded! And there’s not a shred of interest in finding out what happened here.

Republicans are not calling those senators in and demanding that they explain what’s up or censoring them or kicking them out of the Senate for meddling and for violating the law, while at the same time the Democrats are wallowing on and on and on about impeachment of Trump for making a phone call to the current president of Ukraine! Four Democrat senators. And the Democrats have a history of this!

Ted Kennedy meddled with the Soviet government during the Reagan administration in the 1980s. The point is, there is plenty for Republicans to investigate Democrats, to do the same thing to them that they are doing to Trump. And it’s about time it happened. Everybody’s sick and tired of being on defense every day. That’s what really bothers everybody here is being on defense!

Remember how it changed when Barr, in one of his appearances before a Senate committee said (paraphrasing), “Yeah, there’s spying, I’m sure there was spying on the Trump campaign. We’re gonna get to the bottom of it.” Remember how everything seemed to change with that one sentence, everybody on our side felt finally we’re on offense.

We’re on defense here. They’re attacking Trump 13,000 times a week! And there is no response to it, other than everybody’s circling the wagons and trying to prove them wrong. You can’t prove ’em wrong because they’re lying about it in the first place! The nature of the evidence of what they are alleging is irrelevant.

Their purpose here is to dispirit American Trump voters. Their purpose is to dispirit anybody who wants to clean up Washington. Their purpose here is to depress you and dispirit you and get you to leave politics, to make you stop caring about it so that you don’t present an obstacle to them by virtue of your power as a voter and a donor.

So this stuff seems like it goes one way, all of it launched at Trump countless times a day and never is there any return fire. All there is is a bunch of people like me in the media trying to stop ’em. I can’t convene a hearing. I can’t censure anybody in the Senate. I can’t force them to come up here and testify, tell me the truth about their phone calls and contacts with the president of Ukraine as they attempted to coerce that guy into getting dirt on Trump and Russia in the 2016 election.

Republicans in the Senate have to do that. Trump can’t even do that. He has got no control over the Senate. That’s the legislative branch. He doesn’t control it. So I feel your pain, and I now feel mine.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/09/27/where-are-the-republicans-3/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 07:52:32 pm »

What Did Donna Brazile Say About the DNC Server?

Sep 27, 2019

RUSH: Frank Long Valley, New Jersey. Great to have you with us on Open Line Friday. Hello.

CALLER: Hey, Rush. Yesterday Donna Brazile was on Fox News — and you pointed that out in a very funny comment. But she made a comment that… Maybe I’m unaware, but I’m pretty into this. She said, “Why is Trump asking the Ukrainian president about the server and CrowdStrike?” She goes, “I was head of the DNC. We gave our server to CrowdStrike and we gave a copy of it to the FBI,” and I didn’t realize that a copy of the DNC server was given to the FBI.

RUSH: How do you give a copy of a server?

CALLER: She said it.

RUSH: I’ve never heard this anyway. You don’t give a copy of the server to the FBI! There is no copy of a server. There’s a backup, and you can’t put it on a thumb drive. For crying out loud! I’m gonna have to look into this. That’s the first I’ve heard of this. I think… Look, these people just lie through their teeth, Frank. They lie. Everything they are doing today is a lie. Everything they’re saying about Trump and collusion, everything they’re say about Trump and committing crimes by talking to the president of Ukraine, they’re lying through their teeth about it all.

CALLER: It’s more than a lie. It’s propaganda — that’s what it is — and that’s worse than a lie.

RUSH: Well —

CALLER: It’s purposeful propaganda.

RUSH: Have it, of course, your way. That’s fine, fine with me. All I’m telling you is that what they’re saying is not the truth.

CALLER: I agree.

RUSH: And if that…? Copy of the server? Does Donna know what a server is? Nobody says you give a copy of the server to anybody! I mean, CrowdStrike didn’t even get a copy of the server. They came in and examined it! The bottom line is the FBI was refused when they asked to examine it, and they said, “Okay. No big deal.” Has the FBI ever come to your house, Frank, and wanted to investigate you for a crime? If you say, “No, there’s nothing to see here,” did they turn around and left?

CALLER: No, I’m a white, heterosexual Italian. I would be handcuffed and walked out.

RUSH: Now, now, now, now. (laughing) I will endeavor… I haven’t heard this. You know, even though I claim to know everything that matters in events like this, I still haven’t heard this. It’s the first we’ve all heard of this. So we’ll delve into this. We’ll dig into this. We’ll try to uncover all the deceit and the refuse that surrounds this sordid tale of the DNC server and find out if the FBI ever did get a “copy” of it. “Yeah, I sent a copy of my server to the IT department. The copy of the server they were looking at…” Nobody talks this way. Donna Brazile doesn’t know what a server is versus the laptop. Well, she may now.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 07:53:10 pm »

Why Trump Could Not Have Engaged in a Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine

Sep 27, 2019

RUSH: One of the allegations being made against Trump vis-a-vis the phone call he made with the president of Ukraine was that there was a quid pro quo, that Trump was promising to withhold money the United States had pledged, was gonna withhold the money if the new president of Ukraine didn’t dig up the dirty on Biden.

Well, I hate to tell them, but the quid pro quo and cover-up allegations against Trump are falling apart. I don’t want you to doubt me. It’s gonna be very hard to accept what I’m telling you here, folks, because you’re gonna leave here and you’re gonna be onslaughted by a never-ending media operation, but I’m telling you their plans, this grandiose impeachment announcement, has fallen apart.

They’re not talking about it in Ohio. It did not create the stoppage in America, it was not treated as some serious, really, really heavy thing that stopped Americans in their tracks and made them think soberly about things in America today. It was perceived as just the next Democrat series of allegations. So it’s not unfolding the way they intended. They will never betray this. They’re not gonna act like it’s not working, so just take my word for it.

Here are the details. “Two new developments will probably have some Democrats wishing they had waited for all the information to come out before jumping the gun on impeachment.” No, because impeachment’s not about the substance of anything, but here it is. “The first comes from an unnamed Ukrainian official who said that Kiev –” that’s the capital of Ukraine, for those of you in Rio Linda, “Kiev was not aware that the United States had suspended security funds before Trump’s call on July 25th.”

Trump could not have threatened to withhold the money. It had already been withheld. Trump’s phone call had nothing to do with withholding money. There could be have been a quid pro quo, folks! And the Ukrainian president did not know that the funds had been put on hold until a month after Trump’s call.

To repeat, the first allegation that’s falling apart, unnamed Ukrainian official who said that Kiev was not aware the U.S. had suspended security funds before Trump’s July 25th call. Trump could not have suspended money. He couldn’t have threatened to because it had already been suspended a month before he made the call.

Furthermore, the Ukrainian president, Zelensky, didn’t know that the funds had been put on hold until a month after he had talked to Trump. The money was an irrelevant subject. It was a nonfactor. There could have been no quid pro quo. Trump could not have promised to withhold it unless he got what he wanted because it already had been withheld. It had already been put on hold.

The whistleblower complaint alleged that officials in Kiev knew military aid was at stake, but the whistleblower admitted not knowing how or when — the whistleblower doesn’t know jack. The whistleblower didn’t hear the phone call. The whistleblower got thirdhand — the whistleblower is a phony. Back in a moment.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Did you know this? Did you know that there is a treaty between the United States and Ukraine regarding cooperation for prosecuting crimes? Now, some people think this is a bit too in the weeds, meaning it’s a little bit complicated and you gotta dig deep into it before you get to the nub of it, but I don’t think so.

“It appears President Trump was following the law to the letter when it comes to unearthing the long-standing corruption that has swirled in Ukraine and allegedly involves powerful Democrats like Joe Biden,” and his son! I want to read to you a treaty. Not very long. I’m gonna read to you a treaty that was signed between the United States and Ukraine regarding cooperation for prosecuting crimes from 1999.

Here is the treaty. “To the Senate of the United States, with a view to receiving the advice and consent of the Senate to ratification, I transmit herewith the treaty between the United States of America and Ukraine on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters with annex, signed at Kiev on July 22nd, 1998. I transmit alias for the information of the Senate an exchange of notes, which was signed on September 30th, 1999, which provides for its provisional application as well as the report of the Department of State with respect to the treaty.

“The treaty is one of a series of modern mutual legal assistance treaties being negotiated by the U.S. in order to counter criminal activities more effectively. The treaty should be an effective tool to assist in the prosecution of a wide variety of crimes, including drug trafficking offenses. The treaty is self-executing. It provides for a broad range of cooperation in criminal matters, mutual assistance available under the treaty includes taking of testimony or statements of persons, providing documents, records, and articles of evidence, serving documents, locating or identifying persons, transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes, executing requests for searches and seizures and assisting in proceedings related to restraint, confiscation, forfeiture of assets, restitution, collection of fines. I recommend that the Senate give early and favorable consideration to the treaty and give its advice and consent to ratification.” Signed, William J. Clinton, 1999.

Meaning that when Trump asked the president of Ukraine to help investigate the crimes that may have been committed by Joe Biden and his son Hunter, he was simply abiding by a treaty that we have with Ukraine, promising such mutual cooperation. Trump was not in violation of law. In fact, Trump was behaving according to the letter of the law.

Remember how early this week I said that once I saw the transcript of the call where Trump had mentioned CrowdStrike to the Ukrainian president, I said, “He’s asking the president of Ukraine to help them get to the bottom of the investigation into him.” Trump is asking for assistance, looking into CrowdStrike, what involvement they have in Ukraine because the founder of CrowdStrike hates Putin, literally hates Putin.

It would be so classic for this guy at CrowdStrike to blame Putin and the Russians for hacking the Democrat server simply because he hates the guy. Well, Hogan Gidley, who, by the way, you may have seen Hogan Gidley now and then on Fox. He is one of the ranking people in the communications shop at the White House. The guy is really good. And he’s a great guy. I’ve met him a couple of times on trips to the White House. He’s really a stand-up guy. He’s brilliant as well.

Anyway, he came out and admitted that what this is, is Trump asking Ukraine to help expose the corruption that happened in 2016 by mentioning CrowdStrike. Hogan Gidley is not aware of what I have said, I’m certain, confirmed it. He said, ” Of course the president talked about looking into corruption in the 2016 election, and I’m old enough to remember when Democrats used to want to find out what happened in the 2016 election,” said Hogan Gidley.

That’s a great line. “I’m old enough to remember when they wanted to find out what happened in 2016.” They know what happened. Their efforts to rig the election failed.

Support the USO