Author Topic: Hillary Clinton calls Trump 'illegitimate president' and 'corrupt human tornado'  (Read 421 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published September 26, 2019
Last Update 17 hrs ago
Hillary Clinton calls Trump 'illegitimate president' and 'corrupt human tornado'
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Former Secretary of State and presidential campaign rival Hillary Clinton blasted President Trump on Thursday, calling him "illegitimate" and a "corrupt human tornado."

Clinton, who ran against Trump in 2016, added that she supports the House of Representatives' newly launched impeachment inquiry.

"My view is that, given the latest revelation, which is such a blatant effort to use his presidential position to advance his personal and political interests, there should be an impeachment inquiry opened," Clinton told CBS News. "And I think, sadly, there are a number of grounds. But this one is incredibly troubling."

She was referring to the dust-up over a July call between Trump and his counterpart in Ukraine, in which he asked for an inquiry into onetime Vice President Joe Biden, Biden's son Hunter, and their dealings there.

"I believe that -- look there were many funny things that happened in my election that will not happen again. And I’m hoping that both the public and press understand the way Trump plays the game,” she told CBS.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-trump-illegitmate-president-corrupt-human-tornado.amp?__twitter_impression=true
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
What a bitter old bat. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

"I believe that -- look there were many funny things that happened in my election..."
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online libertybele

"I believe that -- look there were many funny things that happened in my election..."

Gee ... I wonder if Hillary has anything to do with this Ukraine situation?  Getting rid of Trump and Biden in one fell swoop would be a dream come true for her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
with Epstein out of the way, she and Bill must feel safe.

Has Maxwell been found?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

The funniest being after all of the advantages, implanted allies in law enforcement and intelligence and general illegal maneuvering she still lost.

‘That won’t happen again’ indeed.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The funniest being after all of the advantages, implanted allies in law enforcement and intelligence and general illegal maneuvering she still lost.

‘That won’t happen again’ indeed.

More epic Irony from the Clinton Crime Foundation.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

More epic Irony from the Clinton Crime Foundation.

And that moo-moo wearing piece of corrupt crap.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline cato potatoe

I was not one of those who saw another Clinton presidency as the end of all things.  But this type of rhetoric is very damaging to the republic.  We won't have many more elections if the losers act this way.  She needs to get on her broom and fly back to Oz.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 07:44:07 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Can you say "P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N" ??

I knew you could!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is the fight that is now coming to a head .... and this witch knows it.  Do we?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

The picture ZH chose to accompany the same basic story:

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody in the news biz that is ready for retirement needs to ask her if she has ever heard of a former President with the nickname of "Bubba".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Hillary Clinton is uniquely morally unqualified to be calling others "corrupt". For starters, she defended and enabled Bill's sexual predations and vilified his victims. That makes her & his later $$ shenanigans look kind of pastel.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

Keep going, Hillary.

No, I mean, just go - far, far away.

source
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org