Author Topic: Pelosi offers Trump thoughts and prayers as impeachment looms  (Read 103 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi offers Trump thoughts and prayers as impeachment looms
« on: September 27, 2019, 06:25:32 pm »
Pelosi offers Trump thoughts and prayers as impeachment looms

Yahoo News
Christopher Wilson
Sep 27th 2019 11:51AM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and President Trump took to cable news and Twitter on Friday morning as the first week of the impeachment battle came to a close in Washington.

When Pelosi was asked about Trump’s comments that the White House staffers who spoke to the whistleblower should perhaps be considered as spies and executed, she pivoted to offering prayers.

“I pray for the president all the time,” said Pelosi on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “I pray for the safety of his family, wish that he would pray for the safety of other families and do something courageous on guns. But I also pray that God will illuminate him to see right from wrong. It's very problematic.”

more
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/09/27/pelosi-offers-trump-thoughts-and-prayers-as-impeachment-looms/23821674/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Pelosi offers Trump thoughts and prayers as impeachment looms
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 06:32:15 pm »
Yeah, right.  Pray for the country even as you tear it apart.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 07:50:33 pm »
The profane using sacred things to mock another who is profane may not play well with those who respect sacred things. Her snark might play well in her SF district, but not so well in much of the country.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 07:57:05 pm »
She likes to play Saint Nancy every now and then. Her ‘favorite word is The Word’ after all.

I don’t think anyone buys it though.