Author Topic: Giuliani: ‘I’m the Legitimate Whistleblower’  (Read 102 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani: ‘I’m the Legitimate Whistleblower’
« on: September 27, 2019, 01:57:02 pm »
Jeff Poor 27 Sep 2019

Thursday on Fox News Channel’s “The Ingraham Angle,” former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who is serving as legal counsel for President Donald Trump, declared himself to be the “legitimate whistleblower” as it pertained to the Ukraine-Hunter Biden saga.

“I actually think they should all congratulate me because if it weren’t for me, nobody would be — nobody would have uncovered and faced massive corruption by the vice president of the United States. In fact, I’m the legitimate whistleblower. I have uncovered — I have uncovered corruption that this Washington swamp has been covering up effectively for years. And here’s State Department, you know, asked me to do this. So, Mike [Pompeo], if you’re unhappy with me, I’m sorry, but I accomplished my mission. I even have — you didn’t put up the last one about how good my conversation was. We have that text here, too.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Re: Giuliani: ‘I’m the Legitimate Whistleblower’
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 03:13:34 pm »
BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.