Author Topic: WATCH: Beto Scolds Protesters Who Brought Rifles To His Rally: ‘That’s Wrong’  (Read 303 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 26th, 2019
WATCH: Beto Scolds Protesters Who Brought Rifles To His Rally: ‘That’s Wrong’
By  Molly Prince

Former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-TX) reprimanded several individuals on Wednesday after a group showed up to protest his campaign rally at Kent State University in Ohio while open-carrying rifles.

“It is not enough to stop selling AR-15s and AK-47s when there are more than 10 million of those potential instruments of terror,” O’Rourke told the crowd. “We must mandate that every single one of them be bought back — back home, off the streets, out of our lives. No longer a threat to every to every single one of us.”

“None of us should face this terror,” he continued. “No one in El Paso, Texas should have to tell me, as they do all the time, that they’re walking around with a target on their back.”

Beto O'Rourke
✔
@BetoORourke

Yesterday, people brought assault weapons to our rally at Kent State—where 4 students were shot dead in 1970.

I told them nobody should show up with an AK-47 or an AR-15 to seek to intimidate us in our own democracy.

We need to buy back every single one of them.

more w/video
https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-beto-scolds-protesters-who-brought-rifles-to-his-rally-thats-wrong
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
"They" (gov't) cannot "buy-back" that which was never theirs to begin with.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Beto O'Rourke
✔
@BetoORourke

Yesterday, people brought assault weapons to our rally at Kent State—where 4 students were shot dead in 1970.

I told them nobody should show up with an AK-47 or an AR-15 to seek to intimidate us in our own democracy.

We need to buy back every single one of them.

WHERE 4 students were SHOT (AND 9 students were injured). WHO shot them BET-O???? Huhhhhh?

Victims: Kent State University students
Date: May 4, 1970
Area: 17.24 acres (6.98 ha)
Perpetrator: Ohio National Guard
Total number of deaths: 4
Weapons: M1 Garand, M1911 pistol, Shotgun

The Kent State Massacre . In 24 Heartbreaking Photos
https://allthatsinteresting.com/kent-state-massacre

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
WHO shot them BET-O???? Huhhhhh?

Good point Yellow Rose...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
WHERE 4 students were SHOT (AND 9 students were injured). WHO shot them BET-O???? Huhhhhh?

Sorry, but that indicates a history of violent behaviour by the government.

There is just no way I could consider selling any firearms to people with a history of violence.

Sin loi, beetle boi.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

What a dumbazz!  He felt intimidated?   If anything, he should have felt protected. 

And Robert, we have a REPUBLIC, not a DEMOCRACY.

Offline Night Hides Not

“None of us should face this terror,” he continued. “No one in El Paso, Texas should have to tell me, as they do all the time, that they’re walking around with a target on their back.”

:rolling:

I lived in El Paso 15+ years. I never felt like I was walking around with a target on my back. What absolute drivel!

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline PeteS in CA

That's what in-your-face defiance looks like Bobby, suck it up!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sorry, but that indicates a history of violent behaviour by the government.

There is just no way I could consider selling any firearms to people with a history of violence.

Sin loi, beetle boi.

Precisely!  I am morally prohibited from selling any weapon to somebody with a record like that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline berdie

Thanks for posting that @Texas Yellow Rose . For a minute I thought I was having a CRS moment when I read Bumbles statement.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Robert likes to think of himself as a Kennedy lookalike.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

He would have to adapt what Jack's philosophy is on the Second Amendment

Kennedy Quotes on Minute Men and the 2nd Amendment

Think Kennedy would do a faceplant on a car, the street and side of a building?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 08:56:40 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington