Author Topic: Geniuses Of ‘The View’: ‘Impeachment Hearings Will Unify The Country’  (Read 226 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 26th, 2019
Geniuses Of ‘The View’: ‘Impeachment Hearings Will Unify The Country’
By  Hank Berrien

In a statement staggering in its indubitably dunderheaded way, on Thursday two of the political geniuses on ABC’s “The View” theorized that the impeachment hearings targeting Donald Trump would “unify the country.” Co-host Sunny Hostin opined, “I think impeachment hearings will unify the country.” Co-host Joy Behar echoed, “I do, too.”

The exchange was started when co-host Meghan McCain said that the announcement by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that a launch toward impeachment would occur was bad news for three people and good news for one. She stated:

I will say, do you know who’s having the best day today? Elizabeth Warren. Because Joe Biden is involved in this; his son is involved in this; President Trump is involved with this; her poll numbers are rising; it just came out that she’s officially first in New Hampshire by 2%. There’s a feather that’s just dropped, and I will say that this is the best political day for her.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/geniuses-of-the-view-impeachment-hearings-will-unify-the-country
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Well heres a new twist. Up until now the half of the country who support Trump were supposed to be satisfied with the left’s big middle finger. At least they’re now hoping we accept being completely disenfranchised.

Offline cato potatoe