Author Topic: WATCH: Former ICE Director Slams Progressive Lawmaker For ‘Pathetic And Sad’ Dishonesty In Fiery Exc  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 26th, 2019
WATCH: Former ICE Director Slams Progressive Lawmaker For ‘Pathetic And Sad’ Dishonesty In Fiery Exchange
By  Molly Prince

Former ICE director Tom Homan slammed Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) and her Democratic colleagues on Thursday for holding President Donald Trump and his administration to a different standard than they had for former President Barack Obama.

During the House Judiciary Committee’s hearing on immigrant detention facilities, Jayapal criticized the Trump administration for skirting Congressional authority and financing agency operations with millions of dollars that were initially slated for other functions.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-former-ice-director-slams-progressive-lawmaker-for-pathetic-and-sad-dishonesty-in-fiery-exchange
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Nice work Mr Holman.

It’s hilarious how these runt rat tyrants have taken to banging that gavel. All pursed lips and furrowed brows.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"You work for me.  I'm a taxpayer".   

:yowsa:

Offline PeteS in CA

Rep Jayapal Wears Out Her Gavel Trying To Silence Former ICE Director Tom Homan

Yesterday, Rep. Pramila Jayapal was acting chair of a House Judiciary Immigration and Citizenship Subcommittee meeting at which former ICE Director Tom Homan was testifying. Republican Rep. Andy Biggs offered Homan some of his time to respond to “anything” he had heard during the lengthy hearing. Homan took the opportunity to address comments made by Rep. Jayapal.

“I’d like to respond to acting chairman Jayapal and your comment about the Trump Administration moving money around for more detention beds,” Homan said. He continued, “I’d like to remind you under the Obama Administration we did that most of the years he was president. We moved money around DHS, it’s called reprogramming. We did that under the Obama Administration and I don’t remember any hearings on that.
When Homan was finished, Rep. Jayapal replied, “Since you addressed some comments at me I’ll just say that I didn’t like it under the Obama administration either.”

“But being honest with the American people,” Homan interjected.

“Excuse me,” Jayapal said, banging her gavel.

“You can’t point out faults in the Trump administration when it happened under the Obama administration,” Homan said as Jayapal banged the gavel again.

“That’s dishonesty,” Homan said. Bang!

“It’s pathetic and it’s sad,” Homan concluded.

Rep. Jayapal then reminded Homan that he had testified in favor of an Obama administration border effort in 2016.

“May I respond to that?” Homan asked.

“No, you may not,” Jayapal replied.

“Of course not,” Homan said.

It's good to see Dem "leaders" getting what the dish out, with gravy added on top. Even more, it's been good to see some R leaders finally responding to the Dems and their MSM surrogates in kind. It's decades overdue.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We need a few hundred more just like Tom Homan right now IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien