Author Topic: Big Dollar Democratic Donors Threaten Mutiny If Warren Wins Nomination  (Read 154 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
September 26, 2019 1:46 PM ET

Big money Democratic donors may give Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren the cold shoulder if she runs away with the 2020 nomination.

According to a report published Thursday by CNBC, Warren’s oppositional attitude toward Wall Street could leave her high and dry in what’s sure to be a costly and hotly-contested general election against President Donald Trump.

In recent weeks, CNBC spoke to several high-dollar Democratic donors and fundraisers in the business community and found that this opinion was becoming widely shared as Warren, an outspoken critic of big banks and corporations, gains momentum against Joe Biden in the 2020 race.

“You’re in a box because, you’re a Democrat and you’re thinking, ‘I want to help the party, but she’s going to hurt me, so I’m going to help President Trump,’” said a senior private equity executive who declined to be named.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/26/democratic-donors-mutiny-warren-nomination/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34