Definitely, He can't help it
5 (20%)
Depends on what the definition of 'Impeachment' is
4 (16%)
All other options, feel free to discuss below
2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: October 06, 2019, 10:13:39 pm

Author Topic: Will Trump EVER be Impeached?  (Read 2580 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Will Trump EVER be Impeached?
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2019, 04:48:31 pm »
No. But not because he's a genius or anything.

Impeachment is a no-win scenario.

- If they vote to impeach, the Senate will most likely vote against removing him from office, and it doesn't look so good politically.
- If, by chance, the Senate does vote to take him out of office, Mike Pence becomes President.
- If they try to end-around by taking out Trump AND Pence even though there's negligible evidence Pence was involved in anything, it'll look like a partisan coup and an attack on Christianity. I would think that's political suicide.

All of this also in addition to one crucial fact: even if they vote Trump out of office, he could still win in 2020 and end up back even though he was thrown out.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2019, 05:31:24 pm »
No. But not because he's a genius or anything.

Impeachment is a no-win scenario.

- If they vote to impeach, the Senate will most likely vote against removing him from office, and it doesn't look so good politically.
- If, by chance, the Senate does vote to take him out of office, Mike Pence becomes President.
- If they try to end-around by taking out Trump AND Pence even though there's negligible evidence Pence was involved in anything, it'll look like a partisan coup and an attack on Christianity. I would think that's political suicide.

All of this also in addition to one crucial fact: even if they vote Trump out of office, he could still win in 2020 and end up back even though he was thrown out.

Interesting. I did not know a POTUS removed was still eligible. Like a convicted felon is ineligible for holding a public office.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2019, 10:35:58 pm »
Interesting. I did not know a POTUS removed was still eligible. Like a convicted felon is ineligible for holding a public office.

That depends on the State laws.  I don't see anything in the Constitution about a "Dracula clause," were somebody is prohibited from holding office again.  If Trump were to be removed, he can still run in 2020, for one term.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: