Author Topic: Biden holds double-digit lead in Democratic primary  (Read 201 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden holds double-digit lead in Democratic primary
« on: September 26, 2019, 06:24:14 pm »
Biden holds double-digit lead in Democratic primary
By Max Greenwood - 09/26/19 02:07 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden holds a double-digit lead against his closest rivals for the Democratic presidential nomination.

But there are signs Biden's support may be slipping, according to a new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released exclusively to The Hill.

The poll showed Biden with 28 percent support among registered Democratic voters, a 4-point drop since last month when a similar survey showed him at 32 percent. He’s trailed by Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who registered 17 percent and 16 percent, respectively.

No other candidate registered double digits. Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), the fourth-place finisher in the poll, notched 6 percent, while three other candidates, Pete Buttigieg, Beto O’Rourke and Andrew Yang, tied for fifth place with 3 percent each.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/463240-biden-holds-double-digit-lead-in-democratic-primary
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Biden holds double-digit lead in Democratic primary
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 07:42:18 pm »
What I don't understand.  If the Democrats didn't want Biden they would be throwing him under the bus instead of advancing the impeachment.  Looks like he is coming out rosy on this. 

My husband listens to Rush.  Rush thought that the Democratic party doesn't want Biden but its not playing out that way.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 07:47:58 pm »
Oh, palease …. yesterday Warren was trouncing Biden.

Then again, could be true … demonrats be crazy!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 07:50:20 pm »
Lets see how his numbers look next week.  If I was a rat candidate I would be hammering Biden on his involvement in his screwed up kids business dealing with a foreign company.  Irish Bob needs a boost and he obviously doesn't care what he says about anything or anybody.    And Buttdigger needs a spark.  The Alphabet people will not carry him and the 1st Man to the White House. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.