Author Topic: Attorney For Alleged Whistleblower Worked For Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer  (Read 222 times)

rangerrebew

Attorney For Alleged Whistleblower Worked For Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer

By Zachary Stieber
Comments September 25, 2019 Updated: September 25, 2019

The person who filed a complaint against President Donald Trump for allegedly pressuring Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigative former Democratic Vice President Joe Biden is being represented by a lawyer who once worked for two top Democrats, including Trump’s 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton.

Andrew Bakaj, who currently works as a managing partner at Compass Rose Legal Group, was an intern for longtime Democratic senator and current Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.). Bakaj also worked for Clinton when she was a senator, and late Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D-N.Y.) and had stints with the Department of State and the CIA.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/attorney-for-alleged-whistleblower-worked-for-hillary-clinton-chuck-schumer_3094610.html
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 12:04:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew

I wouldn't expect a whistle blower to hire an attorney who worked for Republicans Mitch McConnell, John Cornyn, etc. 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 01:17:07 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
This subject was touched upon in another thread. Whatever political connections this lawyer had or has, he is uniquely qualified to deal with whistleblower matters and retaliation. In fact, this lawyer was subject to retaliation, while a member of the intelligence community. This past summer, homeland security, under this administration, deemed he had been subjected to a retaliatory investigation by the CIA, after being involved in a complaint.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,376796.msg2060853.html#msg2060853
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
What I want to know is who the whistleblower is.  Another liberal that the President allowed to work in the White House?  With liberal ears who needs wire taps right?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.