Author Topic: Washington Post Gives Schiff Four Pinocchios For Whistleblower Claim  (Read 262 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Washington Post Gives Schiff Four Pinocchios For Whistleblower Claim

https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/04/washington-post-gives-schiff-four-pinocchios-whistleblower-claim/

This is the side, that Romney supports.
snip
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 05:55:05 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Washington Post Gives Schiff Four Pinocchios For Whistleblower Claim
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 07:48:25 pm »
Oh my goodness!  From the fake news source!!!!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 09:07:23 pm »
Third post in the last day or so, yet still not one actually linked to the original article.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 10:02:53 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Whistleblower spoke to an aide of the committee to ask about process.  Whistleblower did not speak to those committee members.  Whistleblower did not speak to Schiff.

In his opening remarks to the committee, plus after his remarks, Schiff said he was not quoting the exact words of Trump.  Certainly Trump, plus others, must not know what "essence" and "parody" words mean.

Schiff said at the beginning of his opening remarks about the Trump call that he was giving the "essence" of the call - what Trump really meant.  He also said part of it was in parody.  Both these statements meant it was not a direct quote of the words Trump said, but was rather what Trump meant when he said them.

"Schiff, Sept. 26: It reads like a classic organized crime shakedown. Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates."

"In the Sept. 26 House hearing, Schiff gave his own spin on the memo, saying this was “the essence of what the president communicates” in his call with Zelensky “in not so many words.”  Later in the same hearing, Schiff said the summary “was meant to be at least part in parody.”"

"This is in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine."
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 05:10:20 am by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 12:20:39 am »
@Victoria33

I find that my batting average for understanding truth is best served by not believing.  One.  Single.  Word. Schiff.  Says.

Not one word, and that especially includes anything he's had to say since he first created the dog-whistleblower report. 

Your Mileage May Vary.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: