Author Topic: Biden probe was condition for Trump-Zelenskiy phone call: Ukrainian official  (Read 140 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I'm posting this but it could be "fun and games", why the  you-know-what didn't we know this yesterday or this morning. It seems suspicious that this is late breaking news. Get your ducks in a row! This is how they drag out this  :#@$%:  garbage.

Biden probe was condition for Trump-Zelenskiy phone call: Ukrainian official

When Ukrainians voted to elect comedian Volodymyr Zelenskiy as their next president in the spring of 2019, the fledgling administration was eager to coordinate a phone call with Kyiv’s most important benefactor -- the United States, according to an adviser to Zelenskiy.

But after weeks of discussions with American officials, Ukrainian officials came to recognize a precondition to any executive correspondence, the adviser said.

"It was clear that [President Donald] Trump will only have communications if they will discuss the Biden case," said Serhiy Leshchenko, an anti-corruption advocate and former member of Ukraine's Parliament, who now acts as an adviser to Zelenskiy. "This issue was raised many times. I know that Ukrainian officials understood."

More at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-probe-was-condition-for-trump-zelenskiy-phone-call-ukrainian-official/ar-AAHQuDW?li=BBnb7Kz

Give me a break, does this source have any George $oro$ dollars in his pockets?

A-1 BS to keep stirring the pot!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 02:14:44 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

I don't want to wrestle the internet for the best map but one can see, Ukraine is quite corrupt... while not at the top of the list as North Korea, Somalia, Eritrea and still, not as bad as Russia but it is a problem. It is about the same color as Russia in this 2014 map, it's probably a little better now. It's a big problem and that is why Zelenskiy was elected.