Author Topic: Senate votes again to end Trump’s emergency border declaration  (Read 283 times)

Offline libertybele

These could also be the Senators that would vote and go along with impeachment.  I am surprised though to see Paul's name on the list.

Senate votes again to end Trump’s emergency border declaration

Senate votes again to END Trump's emergency border declaration.

11 Republicans voted in favor of the measure:

Alexander
Blunt
Collins
Lee
Murkowski
Moran
Paul
Portman
Romney
Toomey
Wicker

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/senate-votes-end-trumps-emergency-border-declaration/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Senate votes again to end Trump’s emergency border declaration
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 09:45:02 pm »
Still short, then?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 09:57:59 pm »
Every person on the list above needs to be primaried.  These maggots are not conservative, not in the least.  I suspect they are all supporters of Romney, who I think may just announce he is running in the not too distant future.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 10:43:14 pm »
These could also be the Senators that would vote and go along with impeachment.  I am surprised though to see Paul's name on the list.

Senate votes again to end Trump’s emergency border declaration

Senate votes again to END Trump's emergency border declaration.

11 Republicans voted in favor of the measure:

Alexander
Blunt
Collins
Lee
Murkowski
Moran
Paul
Portman
Romney
Toomey
Wicker

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/senate-votes-end-trumps-emergency-border-declaration/

I'm not at all surprised to see Paul on the list.  This is a terrible law that is an affront to the Constitution, and it's being exploited.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 10:47:28 pm »
Every person on the list above needs to be primaried.  These maggots are not conservative, not in the least.  I suspect they are all supporters of Romney, who I think may just announce he is running in the not too distant future.

Disgusting.  I hope not.  Would FOX News get behind Romney again?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 10:51:20 pm »
Disgusting.  I hope not.  Would FOX News get behind Romney again?

They would.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: