Author Topic: Sen. Graham on the release of the Trump-Ukraine transcript and Joe Biden's son's business dealings  (Read 452 times)

Offline libertybele

Good interview!

Sen. Graham on the release of the Trump-Ukraine transcript and Joe Biden's son's business dealings

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-graham-release-trump-ukraine-151111555.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Graham told the reporters they were willfully blind about the Bidens. He's right.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

Graham told the reporters they were willfully blind about the Bidens. He's right.

Meanwhile, reports are coming in that Biden isn't answering questions regarding the Ukraine.  They may wind up impeaching Trump but Biden won't be the nominee.  They want Warren.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

Meanwhile, reports are coming in that Biden isn't answering questions regarding the Ukraine.  They may wind up impeaching Trump but Biden won't be the nominee.  They want Warren.

I guess they only need a majority in the House to impeach, but it is telling that they are puttng on a big show but not bringing it up for a vote. They need a House majority to vote for an impeachment inquiry for it to actually begin and they still haven't done it.

In the meantime nothing gets done.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I guess they only need a majority in the House to impeach, but it is telling that they are puttng on a big show but not bringing it up for a vote. They need a House majority to vote for an impeachment inquiry for it to actually begin and they still haven't done it.

In the meantime nothing gets done.

They need 218 votes to start the "Inquiry," but they don't need 218 Democrats.  We have a few Justin Amashes who are all-in for Impeachment.  Some Rats will be allowed to beg off so they can keep their phony baloney jobs.

And, since the Rats are in charge, I don't want them getting things done.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 09:39:42 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

They need 218 votes to start the "Inquiry," but they don't need 218 Democrats.  We have a few Justin Amashes who are all-in for Impeachment.  Some Rats will be allowed to beg off so they can keep their phony baloney jobs.

And, since the Rats are in charge, I don't want them getting things done.

I agree with all your points. The question is why haven't they brought it up for a vote? I can only guess they know there's no there, there. If they bring it up for a vote a lot of uninformed voters will start paying attention and see for themselves that the Rats are disingenuous and have wasted everyone's time.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Clarice Feldman - 5 minutes ago

Turns out there is an actual treaty between the U.S. and Ukraine which obligated the leaders of both to cooperate on investigations of corruption, particularly cross-country. Trump's discussion and requests are actually mandated.
Bonus points ... the man who signed this treaty with Ukraine is ... William Jefferson Rodham Clinton.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
I have informed @GOPLeader
Kevin McCarthy and all Republicans in the House that I fully support transparency on so-called whistleblower information but also insist on transparency from Joe Biden and his son Hunter, on the millions of dollars that have been quickly and easily....

....taken out of Ukraine and China. Additionally, I demand transparency from Democrats that went to Ukraine and attempted to force the new President to do things that they wanted under the form of political threat.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline bilo

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
I have informed @GOPLeader
Kevin McCarthy and all Republicans in the House that I fully support transparency on so-called whistleblower information but also insist on transparency from Joe Biden and his son Hunter, on the millions of dollars that have been quickly and easily....

....taken out of Ukraine and China. Additionally, I demand transparency from Democrats that went to Ukraine and attempted to force the new President to do things that they wanted under the form of political threat.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Trump is "the man"!

The Rats have lost their minds. They can't handle it that someone fights back. Now if the Pubs would start marginalizing and punishing Pubs like romney the country might actually move ahead.

Offline DCPatriot