Author Topic: “Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends”  (Read 186 times)

Offline mrclose

The Biden corruption has been known for years but as the old saying goes: "If it isn't in the news ... it never happened!"

Take it from one who knows: Peter Schweizer ..

Readers of the Washington Post and similar news media outlets know little-to-nothing about business deals secured by Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s second son, in China and Ukraine because they’ve never really reported anything on it,” Schweizer said, noting that “a lot of news outlet’s” similarly ignore findings related to the Biden family’s foreign businesses.

For those of you who would be interested to learn more about this subject and the corruption within the "Elitist Political Class" .. here's your chance!

All I could think of after reading it was ... "WOW!"

The link below is to my GoogleDrive and a copy of Schweizer's book:

“Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends”

An introduction to what the book is about ...

Peter Schweizer and the Government Accountability Institute spent three years investigating former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter and their dealings in the Ukraine and China.

The research culminated in the #1 New York Times bestselling book “Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends”

You can read the book on my drive or you can download the entire book from there.
(Top right hand side of page)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SpYZRhJ_YjmzQgsQqGxnLF_GknzSNtPS/view?usp=sharing

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Every last member of Congress who is now wealthy after government "service" should be forced to disclose if any of their family members are employed by lobbyists, think tanks, or anyone who influences the "lawmakers."
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Biden corruption has been known for years but as the old saying goes: "If it isn't in the news ... it never happened!"

Take it from one who knows: Peter Schweizer ..

For those of you who would be interested to learn more about this subject and the corruption within the "Elitist Political Class" .. here's your chance!

All I could think of after reading it was ... "WOW!"

The link below is to my GoogleDrive and a copy of Schweizer's book:

“Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends”

An introduction to what the book is about ...

You can read the book on my drive or you can download the entire book from there.
(Top right hand side of page)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SpYZRhJ_YjmzQgsQqGxnLF_GknzSNtPS/view?usp=sharing

Thank you @mrclose!  You just struck a big blow at draining the swamp!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien