Author Topic: Last Day Here For Rush  (Read 1508 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Last Day Here For Rush
« on: September 25, 2019, 06:58:55 pm »
I am going to stop posting Rush's transcripts today...very few views and I am tired of wasting my time when no one reads them.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online WhatWouldReaganDo

Re: Last Day Here For Rush
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 07:04:22 pm »
 blij26
Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 07:26:25 pm »
Yes, he was on mark again today.

I need the commentary but I hardly watch tv and listen little to the radio except when I am in the car.

That's all replaced mainly, with coming here though radio and tv certainly have a lot of good things on it.

Thanks for all of the times you have posted these transcripts, they have been valuable.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 07:50:02 pm »
I am going to stop posting Rush's transcripts today...very few views and I am tired of wasting my time when no one reads them.

Thanks Myst.  He more than any other person in this country is repsonsible for this debacle known as Trump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 07:57:57 pm »
Thanks Myst.  He more than any other person in this country is repsonsible for this debacle known as Trump.

I turned the dial when he was pimping for McCain't and never looked back. And had I looked back, I would have left again when he was pimping Romney. So that he pimps for Tumpy is no surprise to me at all.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 08:02:27 pm »
That’s okay, I’ll continue tuning in to Rush every day. Though he’s slowed down a bit and his parody segments are fewer, his show is still very much on the cutting edge.

Long live Rushbo!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 09:09:27 pm »
@mystery-ak  If some enterprising Briefer were to step up and post the transcripts, do we still have permission to post them in total?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 09:14:33 pm »
@mystery-ak  If some enterprising Briefer were to step up and post the transcripts, do we still have permission to post them in total?

sure
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2019, 09:27:20 pm »
sure

Thanks!  Those of us who don't hear very well enjoy the transcripts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2019, 09:46:45 pm »
Thanks!  Those of us who don't hear very well enjoy the transcripts.

Well why didn't you say that...I'll keep posting them..only for you..lol
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2019, 10:09:17 pm »

LOL!  No, I'll do it for myself, if I can.  The articles are all in one place so it's easy to just click 'n' post.  If I need to go there to read them, I may as well just do that too.  I'm retired....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2019, 01:42:09 am »
I'll read them, just didn't even know you were posting them.

Thanks for ALL you do here!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2019, 01:47:47 am »
LOL!  No, I'll do it for myself, if I can.  The articles are all in one place so it's easy to just click 'n' post.  If I need to go there to read them, I may as well just do that too.  I'm retired....

They takes hours to be transcribed unless you do them all in the late afternoon....I like to do them as they are released and I stay away from Apple and Football discussions..lol
Support the USO

Offline Absalom

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2019, 02:25:13 am »
The Mod is merciful. Praise the Lord!!!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2019, 02:43:14 am »
They takes hours to be transcribed unless you do them all in the late afternoon....I like to do them as they are released and I stay away from Apple and Football discussions..lol

Your late afternoon is my early afternoon.  Rush's show is 9AM-12PM here.
I will NOT comply.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2019, 03:34:57 pm »
Might it be better suited for a running thread at this point?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2019, 03:44:47 pm »
Might it be better suited for a running thread at this point?

:pondering:

I think that would work well, @jmyrlefuller.  It would make fewer threads, which I am a fan of.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2019, 09:41:11 am »

I turned the dial when he was pimping for McCain't and never looked back. And had I looked back, I would have left again when he was pimping Romney. So that he pimps for Tumpy is no surprise to me at all.
I just quit looking for it when he pulled his punches with the Clintons. He really ticked me off when he lauded my favorite cigar....and the wait time for an old customer doubled along with the price overnight.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2019, 05:09:10 pm »
Off topic, but still about Rush. He makes such a big deal of pronouncing "Texas" the way he insists a Texan pronounces it. I've heard him justify his pronunciation two or three times, but as a 4th generation Texan, I swear I've never heard any self-respecting Texan pronounce it as he does. Someone in his circle of friends should tell him he sounds stupid. But... now that I think about it, I guess you can't tell Rush anything.  :shrug:

On the plus side, you can't hear his goofy pronunciation in a transcript. 

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2019, 05:50:30 pm »
I've never heard Rush do that pronunciation thing and I've heard him talk a lot.

Some can see bad with Rush, but hey,

ISIS beaten back,  most prolife prez.

The Never-Trump-Nitwits can whine all they want, we have gotten things, no thanks to all of yours bellyaching.

As if someone actually brags, they didn't help the fight against terrorism and would have Obama/Clinton ism continuing. Cause we really didn't have a choice.

Oh, yes and the NTNs? Yeah, I forgot to state, they are so conservative you know.   The NT-ers said bohica to the unborn, yup, they got their guns alright. Thanks so much for the fight against progressivism (sarcasm off).
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 06:01:06 pm by TomSea »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2019, 07:14:41 pm »
I've never heard Rush do that pronunciation thing and I've heard him talk a lot.

Some can see bad with Rush, but hey,

ISIS beaten back,  most prolife prez.

The Never-Trump-Nitwits can whine all they want, we have gotten things, no thanks to all of yours bellyaching.

As if someone actually brags, they didn't help the fight against terrorism and would have Obama/Clinton ism continuing. Cause we really didn't have a choice.

Oh, yes and the NTNs? Yeah, I forgot to state, they are so conservative you know.   The NT-ers said bohica to the unborn, yup, they got their guns alright. Thanks so much for the fight against progressivism (sarcasm off).
You lost the topic three lines in. This was about Rush, not Trump. Rush has been around since Trump was donating to Hillary....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2019, 07:21:10 pm »
You lost the topic three lines in. This was about Rush, not Trump. Rush has been around since Trump was donating to Hillary....

@Smokin Joe

Thank you! I was completely lost. I thought maybe there was some inside joke that I wasn't privy to.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2019, 07:31:26 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Thank you! I was completely lost. I thought maybe there was some inside joke that I wasn't privy to.
You're welcome! (If there was an inside joke, I wasn't let in on it, either!)

C S Lewis