Author Topic: Rasmussen: Trump 47 to Biden 43.  (Read 222 times)

Offline Mesaclone

Rasmussen: Trump 47 to Biden 43.
« on: September 25, 2019, 02:54:20 pm »
The latest Emerson poll also has it as a dead heat...and both these polls are a dramatic counter to the latest Fox and ABC polls which showed Biden up by 14 and 15 respectively. The difference between these polls is stunning...even given the expected bias built in to many polling services these days. So who to believe?  Some of the difference can be attributed to LV vs RV polling but not this gap of 15-20 that is differentiating these polls. At this point, given the wild disparity in polling, you almost have to go on gut feeling. My gut feeling is that the country is very evenly divided which means the Rasmussen and Emerson polls are likely better samples...but I must admit I'm far from impartial myself, so it really is a guessing game at this point.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Rasmussen: Trump 47 to Biden 43.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 12:31:43 am »
I'll restate my prediction for 2020:

Trump will win, again with the Electoral College and perhaps a very modest popular vote victory as well for his second time around.

But that's all.
It's going to be close, and it's still too early to speak with clarity, since there are too many "unknown unknowns" out there yet.

But I think he'll win and actually do a little better than last time.
That's my prediction and I'm stickin' to it!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 12:35:34 am »
Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 35% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 41% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -6.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 12:39:40 am »
I'll restate my prediction for 2020:

Trump will win, again with the Electoral College and perhaps a very modest popular vote victory as well for his second time around.

But that's all.
It's going to be close, and it's still too early to speak with clarity, since there are too many "unknown unknowns" out there yet.

But I think he'll win and actually do a little better than last time.
That's my prediction and I'm stickin' to it!

Wow.  That's quite a prediction.  I'm waiting to predict anything about the 2020 election until about 2-3 months before the election.  Too much can happen and there is too much corruption.

The only thing that I am pretty confident about is if Warren is the nominee and she selects Castro as her running mate, I think the election will be too close to call and we will see a recount much like we saw during Bush/Gore. Perhaps more so because of all the corruption.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 12:53:57 am »
Wow.  That's quite a prediction.  I'm waiting to predict anything about the 2020 election until about 2-3 months before the election.  Too much can happen and there is too much corruption.

The only thing that I am pretty confident about is if Warren is the nominee and she selects Castro as her running mate, I think the election will be too close to call and we will see a recount much like we saw during Bush/Gore. Perhaps more so because of all the corruption.

That is my prediction..I have posted it several times here..

Warren/Castro...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2019, 01:40:30 am »
That is my prediction..I have posted it several times here..

Warren/Castro...

IF they should win, kiss this country good-bye.  **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.