Author Topic: Warren to launch 8-figure TV, digital ad campaign in early voting states  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warren to launch 8-figure TV, digital ad campaign in early voting states
By Rebecca Klar - 09/24/19 12:30 PM EDT

Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D-Mass.) presidential campaign is launching TV and digital ads in four early voting states as the progressive senator continues to stay at the top of the field.

The eight-figure ad buy announced Tuesday in an email to supporters will fund ads in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina, according to multiple reports.

The ads reportedly range from 15 to 30 seconds, with a focus on ridding Washington of corruption, featuring images of President Trump, Vice President Pence and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).

“I'm Elizabeth Warren. I know what's wrong. I know how to fix it. And I'll fight to get it done,” the senator says to close each ad.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/462796-warren-to-launch-8-figure-tv-digital-ad-campaign-in-early-voting-states
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Warren to launch 8-figure TV, digital ad campaign in early voting states
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 09:33:04 pm »
Obviously she has the money machine behind her.  Though its a little early in the game, I've seen her as the GOP's biggest threat since the '16 election. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.