Author Topic: Antifa Caught On Video Attacking Police  (Read 436 times)

rangerrebew

Antifa Caught On Video Attacking Police
« on: September 24, 2019, 03:09:54 pm »
Antifa Caught On Video Attacking Police

2019-09-23 American Action News THC Staff

Via American Action News:

Radicalized Antifa members at a climate change protest decided to use their moment in the spotlight to attack police officers.

Fox News reports:

"This group that demonstrated on Friday was a bit younger than what the average Antifa member is ... these were their youth wings," Ngo told "Fox & Friends."

The comments came after Antifa members were caught on camera harassing police in the area of a climate change rally. One member called a police officer a "pig" and another told a cop to "shut the f--- up."

https://thehollywoodconservative.us/articles/antifa-caught-on-video-attacking-police

Offline mountaineer

Re: Antifa Caught On Video Attacking Police
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 08:03:45 am »
Of course they did. In a sane world,  these terrorists would be charged with obstruction,  disorderly conduct,  terroristic threats, and more.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2019, 09:34:18 am »
The Antifa punks are getting  brasher and bolder. There is a clip on YT of one them reaching for a riot policeman's automatic weapon. He got a strong fist to his ugly face for his efforts.
If only more of these fascist punks received something similar from the police who have to put up with a lot of sh*t from these a-holes.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 09:45:45 am »
One protester called a police officer a "pig?"  That is so 1960s. 

Protests in the 1960s were highly organized and financed by communist groups.  That "pig" slur alone proves to me today's protests are organized and financed  by the same bunch. 

@mountaineer    I guess the police have been told to leave these protesters alone.  If the protest is by a certain ethnicity, religion or highly organized communist group of agitators, police are told to stand down.  Now if it had been, say, a conservative group of white, anti-abortion  Christian protesters,  they would be loading up the paddy wagons.  There are certain protected groups or classes that can do whatever they want.  Don't belong to any of those groups or classes?  Then you are in trouble. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 12:58:57 pm »
The Antifa punks are getting  brasher and bolder. There is a clip on YT of one them reaching for a riot policeman's automatic weapon. He got a strong fist to his ugly face for his efforts.
If only more of these fascist punks received something similar from the police who have to put up with a lot of sh*t from these a-holes.

I saw that.  It was beautiful!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 04:26:06 pm »
I saw that.  It was beautiful!

Make a play to grab a cop's gun, prepare to die.  That punk got off easy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 04:33:05 pm »
Make a play to grab a cop's gun, prepare to die.  That punk got off easy.

I wonder if the cop was left handed?  That was a hellof a hook
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.