Author Topic: 2020 Democrats tout Thunberg UN speech: 'This is why we need young people leading the climate justic  (Read 796 times)

Online LMAO

That's what America needs. A couple of teenager idiots dictating world policy.
Let me talk to them when they are 40, have a couple of kids and a mortgage.
Let's see how they feel then?

One of the joys of being in your youth is you are more shielded from the real world.

I have a hunch as time goes on and they mature, many of those who are in this march will look back at those days and chuckle
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Actually she's sixteen right now.

It's absolutely disgusting how her parents and the left in this country are using her in this manner and as a shield from any criticism of their green/communist plans for the world and our country.

It is disgusting.  Her Swedish actor father.  Its Sweden's Hollywierd.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

They're only in it for the money.

They are going to be very rich.

Offline musiclady

I wonder if all the "children" who are clamoring to save the planet are willing to walk to school instead of taking the bus or getting rides from their parents? Are they willing to use bicycles to get there? How many of them are willing to sit in unheated classrooms in winter and over heated classrooms in warmer months? Are they willing to give up their cell phones, tablets, televisions and computer games? If so then kudos to them.

That is an amazingly astute question, @LottieDah .

If these little brainwashed, spoiled kids even had to go back to being in school in a small town in the 1950's, and going home to watch a 19 inch black and white Philco with three channels and not a thing on after midnight, they'd crack.

I'm guessing that not one of the protesters could handle being a kid when we were kids........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

I am sorry to hear about your son,but in his case he has someone looking out for him that is concerned about his health and future. I am not convinced that is the case with that girl.

Thanks.  We took him off the meds and he's still on the skinny side (family genetics) but hes as tall as I am no and no one mistakes him for anything but a grown man LOL!.

What these people are doing with this 16 year old Sweedish girl is nothing less than child abuse.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 06:50:53 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How long before this mentally Ill child receives A coveted Nobel .

Sweden's Greta Thunberg surely will be nominated.  She is a white swede version of obama.  A nothing.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 07:32:31 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Some of it could be the meds she’s on too. My son was on ADHD meds and some of them really restrict growth and weight gain.  We took him off of them in 7th grade at his request because a) he couldn’t make the 80lb weight limit to play tackle football and b) “I’m tired of people thinking I’m a 4th grader”.
@txradioguy
1. Apparently you initially approved of the drugs. How did they convince you for that?

2. Since he is off them, how is it working out?

Hoping for a good ending for you and your son.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 08:06:36 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@austingirl

Since this is on the wrong side of the child abuse border,it would really be interesting to find out who in the Dim Party approved her appearances and is paying her travel and living expenses,wouldn't it?

ESPECIALLY if she went somewhere to give a speech and her handlers were arrested for child abuse by a local sheriff that doesn't give a damn about stepping on toes.
@sneakypete
Greta has several big name supporters who fund her. I think I read Soros was one of them.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline berdie

Greta is eleven years old and has gone two months without eating. Her heart rate and blood pressure show clear signs of starvation. She has stopped speaking to anyone but her parents and younger sister, Beata.
After years of depression, eating disorders, and anxiety attacks, she finally receives a medical diagnosis: Asperger’s syndrome, high-functioning autism, and OCD. She also suffers from selective mutism—which explains why she sometimes can’t speak to anyone outside her closest family. When she wants to tell a climate researcher that she plans a school strike on behalf of the environment, she speaks through her father.

Greta is not alone in her mental suffering, according to the book. Her sister Beata, who was 12 when the book was written, lives with ADHD, Asperger’s syndrome, and OCD. She is prone to sudden outbursts of anger, during which she screams obscenities at her mother.

https://quillette.com/2019/04/23/self-harm-versus-the-greater-good-greta-thunberg-and-child-activism/

Thank you for that information @austingirl .  I have wondered. When I look at her she sure doesn't look her age. But I guess that's a good thing for the people that are promoting her. Sad.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
It is always safe to assume that anyone that is an anarchist, or one that demonstrates against something, George Soros is dumping millions into the coffers.

The USA needs to negotiate an extradition treaty with Hungary, and then Soros can be deported to Hungary where he is wanted for some pretty serious crimes!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy
1. Apparently you initially approved of the drugs. How did they convince you for that?

2. Since he is off them, how is it working out?

Hoping for a good ending for you and your son.

Initially I was ok with it because it was a low dose and it was actually helping him.  Change duty stations change docs and their viewpoint on how much and what med should pe prescribed and pretty soon it was out of control.  He asked to come off of them and we didn't object.  Just decided to control it with diet (less sugar etc).

He'd done pretty good.  He's 22 now.  Found out that not all of his behavior was ADHD related (dxylexia as we found out in HS was some of it as well.)

He's a productive member of society so it's going well for him.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!