Author Topic: 2020 Democrats tout Thunberg UN speech: 'This is why we need young people leading the climate justic  (Read 795 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2020 Democrats tout Thunberg UN speech: 'This is why we need young people leading the climate justice movement'
By Zack Budryk - 09/23/19 03:49 PM EDT

A trio of Democratic presidential hopefuls on Monday praised 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg’s speech at the United Nations General Assembly that demanded action on climate change.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), one of the top tier candidates for the White House, said that it was a “disgrace” a teenager has to tell world leaders about climate change.

“What a disgrace that it takes a 16-year-old to tell world leaders what they won't acknowledge: We cannot continue with this type of ruthless capitalism that is destroying our planet. This is why we need young people leading our climate justice movement,” Sanders tweeted.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/462642-democratic-candidates-tout-thunbergs-un-speech-this-is-why-we-need-young
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I saw a brief clip and that kid needs to be in an institution.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline LottieDah

I wonder if all the "children" who are clamoring to save the planet are willing to walk to school instead of taking the bus or getting rides from their parents? Are they willing to use bicycles to get there? How many of them are willing to sit in unheated classrooms in winter and over heated classrooms in warmer months? Are they willing to give up their cell phones, tablets, televisions and computer games? If so then kudos to them.

Online cato potatoe

Hopefully not in Sweden.  The social democrats will have her sterilized.

Offline Applewood

The few pix I've seen of her -- she looks like she's stoned.  Come to think of it, so does David Hogg.  Could it be that the brainwashing also involves medication?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 03:12:48 pm by Applewood »

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pure child abuse!

Offline austingirl

Greta is eleven years old and has gone two months without eating. Her heart rate and blood pressure show clear signs of starvation. She has stopped speaking to anyone but her parents and younger sister, Beata.
After years of depression, eating disorders, and anxiety attacks, she finally receives a medical diagnosis: Asperger’s syndrome, high-functioning autism, and OCD. She also suffers from selective mutism—which explains why she sometimes can’t speak to anyone outside her closest family. When she wants to tell a climate researcher that she plans a school strike on behalf of the environment, she speaks through her father.

Greta is not alone in her mental suffering, according to the book. Her sister Beata, who was 12 when the book was written, lives with ADHD, Asperger’s syndrome, and OCD. She is prone to sudden outbursts of anger, during which she screams obscenities at her mother.

https://quillette.com/2019/04/23/self-harm-versus-the-greater-good-greta-thunberg-and-child-activism/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Posted this in another thread, but worth repeating:

Offline Absalom

Lenin knew progressive lefties such as Thunberg,
well; referring to them as a "useful idiots."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Greta is eleven years old and has gone two months without eating. Her heart rate and blood pressure show clear signs of starvation. She has stopped speaking to anyone but her parents and younger sister, Beata.
After years of depression, eating disorders, and anxiety attacks, she finally receives a medical diagnosis: Asperger’s syndrome, high-functioning autism, and OCD. She also suffers from selective mutism—which explains why she sometimes can’t speak to anyone outside her closest family. When she wants to tell a climate researcher that she plans a school strike on behalf of the environment, she speaks through her father.

Greta is not alone in her mental suffering, according to the book. Her sister Beata, who was 12 when the book was written, lives with ADHD, Asperger’s syndrome, and OCD. She is prone to sudden outbursts of anger, during which she screams obscenities at her mother.

https://quillette.com/2019/04/23/self-harm-versus-the-greater-good-greta-thunberg-and-child-activism/

Actually she's sixteen right now.

It's absolutely disgusting how her parents and the left in this country are using her in this manner and as a shield from any criticism of their green/communist plans for the world and our country.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
2020 Democrats tout Thunberg UN speech!

The mentally ill leading the mentally ill. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LottieDah

I wonder if all the "young people" who are yapping about climate change are willing to walk to school instead of taking the bus or getting rides from their parents? Are they willing to use bicycles to get there? How many of them are willing to sit in unheated classrooms in winter, work in unheated offices and shops and in over heated classrooms, offices and shops in warmer months? Are they willing to give up their cell phones, tablets, televisions and computer games? If so then kudos to them.

Offline austingirl

It's absolutely disgusting how her parents and the left in this country are using her in this manner and as a shield from any criticism of their green/communist plans for the world and our country.

@txradioguy

I know she's sixteen now. The quote is from a book about her and reveals her mental illness and that of her entire family.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

I know she's sixteen now. The quote is from a book about her and reveals her mental illness and that of her entire family.

Gotcha  :beer:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline austingirl

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hopefully not in Sweden.  The social democrats will have her sterilized.

@cato potatoe

You say that like it would be a bad thing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The few pix I've seen of her -- she looks like she's stoned.  Come to think of it, so does David Hogg.  Could it be that the brainwashing also involves medication?

@Applewood

I'm not so sure she is stoned as much as she is being medicated and probably programmed.

Next time you see her on tv,take a close look at her eyes. Her left eye seems to be seeing things her right eye doesn't know anything about,and it scares her.

Chances are she is psycho and programmed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@txradioguy

I was shocked when I heard that. She looks to be MAYBE 11 years old on camera.   I am NOT trying to score political hit points here,but some authority somewhere needs to put her in a hospital and run tests to see if she has been starved and abused/neglected by her parents.

Offline Wingnut

Build the wall.

Offline austingirl

@sneakypete

If you read the link on my reply#6 above, you'll see she has a long history of self-starvation and selective mutism among other mental problems. When she was eleven she refused to eat for two months and that damaged her body and mind. Her sister also has problems. And her parents wrote a book about this and how her mental illness and climate change are intertwined. Yep her parents are crazy too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That's what America needs. A couple of teenager idiots dictating world policy.
Let me talk to them when they are 40, have a couple of kids and a mortgage.
Let's see how they feel then?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

If you read the link on my reply#6 above, you'll see she has a long history of self-starvation and selective mutism among other mental problems. When she was eleven she refused to eat for two months and that damaged her body and mind. Her sister also has problems. And her parents wrote a book about this and how her mental illness and climate change are intertwined. Yep her parents are crazy too.

@austingirl

Since this is on the wrong side of the child abuse border,it would really be interesting to find out who in the Dim Party approved her appearances and is paying her travel and living expenses,wouldn't it?

ESPECIALLY if she went somewhere to give a speech and her handlers were arrested for child abuse by a local sheriff that doesn't give a damn about stepping on toes.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

I was shocked when I heard that. She looks to be MAYBE 11 years old on camera.   I am NOT trying to score political hit points here,but some authority somewhere needs to put her in a hospital and run tests to see if she has been starved and abused/neglected by her parents.

Some of it could be the meds she’s on too. My son was on ADHD meds and some of them really restrict growth and weight gain.  We took him off of them in 7th grade at his request because a) he couldn’t make the 80lb weight limit to play tackle football and b) “I’m tired of people thinking I’m a 4th grader”.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Some of it could be the meds she’s on too. My son was on ADHD meds and some of them really restrict growth and weight gain.  We took him off of them in 7th grade at his request because a) he couldn’t make the 80lb weight limit to play tackle football and b) “I’m tired of people thinking I’m a 4th grader”.

@txradioguy

I am sorry to hear about your son,but in his case he has someone looking out for him that is concerned about his health and future. I am not convinced that is the case with that girl.