Author Topic: Rush: The “Whisteblower” Just Proves the Deep State Spies on Trump  (Read 460 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The “Whisteblower” Just Proves the Deep State Spies on Trump

Sep 23, 2019

RUSH: So I checked the email. “Rush, you’re forgetting about the whistleblower aspect.” No, I’m not. Folks, I haven’t forgotten about the whistleblower. Let me give you the latest on the whistleblower. The whistleblower is a plant. The whistleblower does not have firsthand knowledge of the call between Trump and the Ukrainian president. But, folks, I want to take you back to last week.

None of this matters. Even Phil Mudd, who doesn’t like Trump, he’s a Never Trumper for the Washington establishment, a CIA former deputy director, he’s at CNN. And he was bothered by this because what it effectively means is that the intelligence community is out there spying on Trump, monitoring his phone calls and then whispering or leaking the contents to somebody in the media.

And it infuriates him because Trump alleged this during the campaign and they all reacted like Trump was an idiot and a paranoiac. “Who in the world does he think he is? He’s not important. We’re not spying. The intelligence community did not tap Trump Tower’s wires.” Well, this documents that they did and that they do. Maybe not that they did, but we know that they were. They were spying on Trump. Comey was spying on Trump. Everybody was spying on Trump. We know that Trump was a target of all of this collusion and otherwise, you know, obstruction efforts that they were trying to impeach Trump on or reverse the election results.

A president can say whatever he wants to somebody. “Yeah, Rush, well, even though he didn’t commit a crime, it doesn’t mean he didn’t do something wrong.” Well, there is not even the alleged crime here. People are trying to say it’s an impropriety. But we don’t even know what the whistleblower said, he did not directly, he or she did not directly overhear the conversation. That’s not the point. The point is the president is being spied on by the deep state.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/09/23/he-whisteblower-just-proves-the-deep-state-spies-on-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34