Author Topic: Bill O’Reilly gets candid on Trump: Enemies ‘wearing him down’  (Read 883 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill O’Reilly gets candid on Trump: Enemies ‘wearing him down’
September 23, 2019 | Zachary Leeman

Bill O’Reilly thinks President Donald Trump is getting a little worn down from the constant attacks he faces from leftists and the mainstream media.

Speaking with The Washington Examiner, O’Reilly recounted a recent phone conversation he had with the president — which is also detailed in his new book “The United States of Trump: How the President Really Sees America.”

“He’s exhausted,” O’Reilly said about the conversation with Trump. “That’s how I took it. He’s very tired. They haven’t defeated him, but they’ve worn him down.”

The phone call took place in May when Trump was in the middle of dealing with Robert Mueller’s confusing public statement summarizing his wasteful investigation into Russian collusion in the 2016 presidential election.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/09/23/bill-oreilly-gets-candid-on-trump-enemies-wearing-him-down-829014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Sun Tzu asserted leaders must "Know themselves and know their enemy".
The msm is Trump's fanatical and mortal enemy, yet he compulsively and
continuously engages them because he craves attention.
So is it any wonder he is worn down by their chronic and continuous
assaults on every aspect of his character and governance??????????

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
What O'Reilly says is credible.   

Mr. President,  you owe it to your family to enjoy your remaining years together.   And you owe it to those who voted for you to continue your policies and legacy,  rather than have them consumed and destroyed by your enemies.   

You were the change agent the nation needed in 2016.  You succeeded in kicking - hard -  the arses that needed kicking.  But now a new leader is needed to finish the job you started. 

Please don't run for re-election.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

What O'Reilly says is credible.   

Mr. President,  you owe it to your family to enjoy your remaining years together.   And you owe it to those who voted for you to continue your policies and legacy,  rather than have them consumed and destroyed by your enemies.   

You were the change agent the nation needed in 2016.  You succeeded in kicking - hard -  the arses that needed kicking.  But now a new leader is needed to finish the job you started. 

Please don't run for re-election.

@Jazzhead yes, we realize you don't want him running for re-election, but so far (and time is ticking) no one else has stepped up to the plate ... well... maybe Weld (who is a complete a**hole) but he'd lose to the bat crap crazies.

Until someone who has a credible chance of winning steps up, I'm hoping Trump doesn't step down.  Trump stepping down now would be an absolute disaster for the GOP and for this country.

Yes, I've noticed that Trump looks a bit tired and I agree with O'Reilly - he's getting weary of all the crap thrown at him, the ridiculous accusations, the fake news, the bogus investigations, the roadblocks and yes they are beginning to take their toll on him. Sad.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Jazzhead yes, we realize you don't want him running for re-election, but so far (and time is ticking) no one else has stepped up to the plate ... well... maybe Weld (who is a complete a**hole) but he'd lose to the bat crap crazies.

Until someone who has a credible chance of winning steps up, I'm hoping Trump doesn't step down.  Trump stepping down now would be an absolute disaster for the GOP and for this country.

Yes, I've noticed that Trump looks a bit tired and I agree with O'Reilly - he's getting weary of all the crap thrown at him, the ridiculous accusations, the fake news, the bogus investigations, the roadblocks and yes they are beginning to take their toll on him. Sad.

How can he not be tired and weary, given the unrelenting hostility of the deep state and its media enablers?    I think Trump is at heart a good man who is fighting the good fight against implacable foes.  But it is time for a change.   I have no taste for the President, and conservatives generally, to martyr themselves.   

I agree that Bill Weld is unserious and unworthy of support as an alternative, and so is that Eagles guitarist.   But I think Mark Sanford can mount a credible challenge,  and he certainly has the sort of conservative credentials that would attract my vote.   

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Trump seems to be holding up just fine. Meeting with world leaders, trolling the media, handling all of his duties, campaigning with boundless energy.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

This from a guy that can't even tell the difference between a Loofah and a Falafel.

Offline libertybele

How can he not be tired and weary, given the unrelenting hostility of the deep state and its media enablers?    I think Trump is at heart a good man who is fighting the good fight against implacable foes.  But it is time for a change.   I have no taste for the President, and conservatives generally, to martyr themselves.   

I agree that Bill Weld is unserious and unworthy of support as an alternative, and so is that Eagles guitarist.   But I think Mark Sanford can mount a credible challenge,  and he certainly has the sort of conservative credentials that would attract my vote.   

Mark Sanford?  Never heard of him.  Has he announced that he is running?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 10:06:06 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
This from a guy that can't even tell the difference between a Loofah and a Falafel.

At least that dalliance didn’t get him listed as ‘Individual-1,’ in a federal indictment.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Absalom

Apparently for some, their world rotates around the axis of modern political theatrics
and while this may be entertaining, its the kiss of death for any nation/state.
Consider the UK, Italy, Hungary, Sweden, Mexico, Venezuela; to name a few.
The future of any nation/state is determined by the grit and resolve of its people.
Political parties; be they R or D or anyone else, first, last an only interest is in
how they maximize their control of power and wealth.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bill who?

Offline skeeter

Trump seems to be holding up just fine. Meeting with world leaders, trolling the media, handling all of his duties, campaigning with boundless energy.

Trump is holding up fine, but are his voters? They can grow weary of the media bullshit too.

The leftists are like roaches - they’ll keep scurrying as long as they have to. But normal people get tired of the drama. This is the obvious strategy being employed here.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Bill O'Reilly's credibility is suspect, having read his books.  And on top of that, the reason he got fired from Fox also indicates he is NOT the noble character he portends.

Biden's campaign is dead and on life support after the revelations tonight.  Unless HR Clinton jumps in, or a billionaire that knows how to run a real political campaign, Trump wins easily in November, 2020.

Biden is a moron, and now no question, a bigger moron than I thought,  He lands in prison unless he flees the country to one with no extradition with the USA.  Tonight's revelations were startling.

It will be Trump vs Warren, or Trump vs Clinton in 2020.

Trump takes 40 Electoral College states...minimum!!!!!!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I wrote Bill off when he labeled TOS as a hate site and took things posted there out of context. I don't care for them (tos) but they ain't a hate site.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wrote Bill off when he labeled TOS as a hate site and took things posted there out of context. I don't care for them (tos) but they ain't a hate site.
Well maybe not the site.................but a good percentage of the current posters

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
BOR...point man for making excuses for Trump since 2015.

Before that he was an apologist for John Kerry during his 2004 presidential run back when he had a radio show.

Bill is the quintessential stick your finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing populist.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline berdie

I don't know if he's "worn down". But I can guarantee you if it were me I'd be scratching my head wondering why in the devil did I do this?

He does sound tired and disgusted.

Offline libertybele

I don't know if he's "worn down". But I can guarantee you if it were me I'd be scratching my head wondering why in the devil did I do this?

Yes he does and he's not a young man. His energy is amazing for someone his age, but I've noticed in the past several weeks he seems worn.  Is he worn enough to consider stepping down though?   He's not the type to quit or give up, but realistically he doesn't need the job, money or the b.s. that he's been putting up with.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Listen to his speech yesterday to the UN.   He sounds oddly subdued.   I think he knows there is nothing he can do or say to get the Dems off his back.   They are like coral snakes,  latching on and refusing to let go as they administer their venom.

May they all be damned to hell.   

Offline libertybele

Listen to his speech yesterday to the UN.   He sounds oddly subdued.   I think he knows there is nothing he can do or say to get the Dems off his back.   They are like coral snakes,  latching on and refusing to let go as they administer their venom.

May they all be damned to hell.

I noticed that in his speech as well.  Very subdued.  Honestly, I'm becoming concerned about his health. He is worn.  There is no doubt in my mind.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I noticed that in his speech as well.  Very subdued.  Honestly, I'm becoming concerned about his health. He is worn.  There is no doubt in my mind.

Not the least bit concerned about his drive and/or stamina.

But, given the MULTIPLE attempts to overrule and remove a duly-elected POTUS they just don't like...and we're all starting to see exactly WHY they need him gone...I am very concerned about his safety.

He's taken America back from the Globalists.  He's given us..IN 3 YEARS...the best economy in the world.  A country not dependent on foreign oil.

Did I tell you that he did it ...IN 3 YEARS??

Now that the Biden & Son family scandal has surfaced, it's as plain as the nose on your faces that President Trump HAS THEM ALL LINED UP...and they're all going down.

And who here can tell us his demise wouldn't change WORLD history??

Say a prayer for our President.     :0001:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Let's stick with facts please.  Trump's speech was the best speech I have ever heard him deliver.  He was WISELY advised to deliver the speech as he did in the UN.  Why?  Well, he was instructed to stick strictly to the script, use no emotion, and state his case, which was well done.  No repeating himself please!

There are a number of reason for all this.  First, most people in the chamber required some form of translation to understand him.  So, his speech was pure precision.  I think it was marvelous.  For anyone that has been to one of his rallies, his normal speaking tone is sort of yelling out every word uttered.  The UN speech was executed brilliantly.

Has anyone noticed he made a global appeal to end the attacks, discrimination against those in the LGBT*** community, and not one word mentioned by the corrupt media.  Trump has so out smarted the Democommies, they are utterly clueless. 

With each passing day, I become more convinced that Trump is going to make road kill of the entire Democommie Party, and not just whoever opposes him.  And the fact is, they are too stupid to find their posterior in a lifetime of effort.

And out of all this is the destruction of Biden's campaign, and his need to lawyer up in preparation for what I anticipate are charges of corruption with his efforts to line his pockets and that of his son.  BIDEN IS A CROOK.  And what is funny is that Joe is utterly clueless of what happened to him.  CLUELESS!!!  What a dumb *ss!!!

Offline libertybele

Not the least bit concerned about his drive and/or stamina.

But, given the MULTIPLE attempts to overrule and remove a duly-elected POTUS they just don't like...and we're all starting to see exactly WHY they need him gone...I am very concerned about his safety.

He's taken America back from the Globalists.  He's given us..IN 3 YEARS...the best economy in the world.  A country not dependent on foreign oil.

Did I tell you that he did it ...IN 3 YEARS??

Now that the Biden & Son family scandal has surfaced, it's as plain as the nose on your faces that President Trump HAS THEM ALL LINED UP...and they're all going down.

And who here can tell us his demise wouldn't change WORLD history??

Say a prayer for our President.     :0001:

Yes indeed.  I said a prayer earlier today for our President and our country.  Not so sure that President Trump has them ALL lined up like you're thinking, but you are correct, his safety may be of concern.  Does he still have his on security team or does he only have the security team afforded him by the gov't?

Offline libertybele

Let's stick with facts please.  Trump's speech was the best speech I have ever heard him deliver.  He was WISELY advised to deliver the speech as he did in the UN.  Why?  Well, he was instructed to stick strictly to the script, use no emotion, and state his case, which was well done.  No repeating himself please!

There are a number of reason for all this.  First, most people in the chamber required some form of translation to understand him.  So, his speech was pure precision.  I think it was marvelous.  For anyone that has been to one of his rallies, his normal speaking tone is sort of yelling out every word uttered.  The UN speech was executed brilliantly.

Has anyone noticed he made a global appeal to end the attacks, discrimination against those in the LGBT*** community, and not one word mentioned by the corrupt media.  Trump has so out smarted the Democommies, they are utterly clueless. 

With each passing day, I become more convinced that Trump is going to make road kill of the entire Democommie Party, and not just whoever opposes him.  And the fact is, they are too stupid to find their posterior in a lifetime of effort.

And out of all this is the destruction of Biden's campaign, and his need to lawyer up in preparation for what I anticipate are charges of corruption with his efforts to line his pockets and that of his son.  BIDEN IS A CROOK.  And what is funny is that Joe is utterly clueless of what happened to him.  CLUELESS!!!  What a dumb *ss!!!

??? Curious as to how you know that he was advised/instructed to stick strictly to script and show no emotion??