Author Topic: Baby Born Alive at 23 Weeks, Abortion Clinic Tossed the Baby in the Trash  (Read 699 times)

rangerrebew

Baby Born Alive at 23 Weeks, Abortion Clinic Tossed the Baby in the Trash
Mike Vance
September 19, 2019

This week there was a hearing on Capitol Hill on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act. This statement was issued by Congressman Chris Smith, chair of the Pro-Life Caucus:

In a Florida abortion clinic, Sycloria Williams delivered a live baby girl at 23 weeks.

The clinic owner took the baby who was gasping for air, cut her umbilical cord, threw her into a biohazard bag and put the bag in the trash.

Heartbroken, Sycloria later had a funeral for her baby girl who she named Shanice.

In Sycloria’s home state of Florida, in just one year—2017—eleven babies were born alive during abortions.

https://dailypoliticalnewswire.com/baby-born-alive-at-23-weeks-abortion-clinic-tossed-the-baby-in-the-trash/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Baby Born Alive at 23 Weeks, Abortion Clinic Tossed the Baby in the Trash
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 05:52:53 pm »
1st degree murder charges need to be filed against individual and institution.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 06:00:08 pm »
Every day, thousands of human lives are murdered for women's right to decide.  Mass genocide continues in the USA, despite the majority of our electorate being against it.  Some democracy we have here.

Another great day for Sanger and her eugenics supporters.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2019, 08:10:06 pm »
Happened in 2013

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 08:10:18 pm »
I searched the woman's name, with the words "abortion" and "Florida". I found this article about the case, https://www.lifenews.com/2009/02/17/state-3857/ . From that article:

STEVEN ERTELT   FEB 17, 2009   |   9:00AM    WASHINGTON, DC

In July 2006, Williams sought an abortion at the GYN Diagnostic Center abortion facility in Hialeah, outside Miami.

Williams, 18 at the time, paid $1,200 for the abortion. She had preparatory work done for the abortion on one day and came back the next to complete the abortion procedure.

Instead, she gave birth to Shanice Denise Osbourne, whom abortion facility staff failed to provide medical care for and eventually hid from officials who came to the abortion center to investigate.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 08:12:16 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2019, 08:17:51 pm »
I guess I should of moved it to History.

Offline berdie

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2019, 08:44:48 pm »
I don't care when it happened. It's the first I've heard and am having a really hard time trying to understand how someone could do that.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2019, 09:41:53 pm »
I don't care when it happened. It's the first I've heard and am having a really hard time trying to understand how someone could do that.

It takes a special kind of person to work at an abortuary. :sarc:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2019, 09:43:55 pm »
A new hero for Democrats.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2019, 10:53:02 pm »

I have a hard time understanding as well, considering that my grandson was born at 24 1/2 - 25 weeks and is doing very well with no setbacks.  Last year he made the A honor roll.  He is at the top of his class in reading. Physically he is taller than most his age and runs, plays, swims, rides his scooter, bike and cray cart, builds Legos, and plays video games just like the rest of the kids.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.