Author Topic: College Admissions Scandal Ensnares 52nd Defendant and Counting  (Read 604 times)

Offline OfTheCross

College Admissions Scandal Ensnares 52nd Defendant and Counting
« on: September 23, 2019, 04:31:37 pm »
Twenty-three defendants have pleaded guilty to an information, including actress Felicity Huffman. Huffman was one of two defendants to date who have been sentenced. Six defendants, including Singer, have agreed to cooperate with the government’s investigation.

Twenty-five defendants have pleaded not guilty, including another actress, Lori Loughlin. Two defendants have not yet pleaded, and two others have filed motions to dismiss their indictments.

Behind the scenes, government prosecutors no doubt have been providing defense lawyers with a preview of their case against each defendant, who in turn will discuss with their attorneys the pros and cons of contesting the charges or pleading guilty.

The fact that Singer has pleaded guilty and is cooperating with the government strengthens the government’s hand in many, if not most, of these cases.

dailysignal

How many more will come from this  :pop41:
If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: College Admissions Scandal Ensnares 52nd Defendant and Counting
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 04:38:33 pm »

How many rich liberals have their kids enrolled in creatively Funded Universities of Common Knowledge?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 07:42:07 pm »

Move over... :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2019, 08:53:16 pm »
How many rich liberals have their kids enrolled in creatively Funded Universities of Common Knowledge?
I would hardly count rich conservatives out.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 09:05:25 pm »
I would hardly count rich conservatives out.

If there were any it would be headline news and push poor Aunt Becky off the paper.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2019, 09:28:11 pm »
If there were any it would be headline news and push poor Aunt Becky off the paper.

That's a fack, Jack.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: