Poll

If you could have dinner tonight with one of The Magnificent Seven (1960), which would it be and why?

Yul Brynner
3 (33.3%)
Steve McQueen
2 (22.2%)
Charles Bronson
3 (33.3%)
James Coburn or Robert Vaughn
1 (11.1%)
Horst Bucholz or Brad Dexter
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: If you could have dinner tonight with one of The Magnificent Seven (1960), which would it be and why  (Read 1216 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If you could have dinner tonight with one of The Magnificent Seven (1960), which would it be and why?

- Yul Brynner
- Steve McQueen
- Charles Bronson
- James Coburn
- Robert Vaughn
- Brad Dexter
- Horst Buchholz

https://twitter.com/classic_film/status/1175087262700380160

The name order is not the exact same as the picture but most probably recognize the names and surely, over half of the names are very recognizable. Picked this up on twitter. I'm not sure if polls have 7 spaces.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
As their movie character, I thought James Coburn was pretty slick with that knife.

Lots of scenes from the movie at youtube.

Offline skeeter

The only actor approaching Steve McQueen's kind of cool is Clint Eastwood, and Clint wasn't in the movie.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yul Brenner. 

Offline Hoodat

Bronson barely beats out Coburn who was great in Cross of Iron.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Whichever one liked to eat the best.... being I am a steak and potatos man myself.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Yul Brenner or James Coburn, can't decide.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Applewood

Sadly, all these fine actors are no longer with us.  Most of today's stars couldn't hold a candle to these guys. 

I guess if I have to choose, it would be Yul Brynner.