Author Topic: Climate Change - every 172 years like clockwork  (Read 1097 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Climate Change - every 172 years like clockwork
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 01:45:35 am »
Interesting.  I was not aware of this cycle.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 07:26:18 am »
I had heard of a 33 year cycle, and heard of these as well, but it is nice to see the data laid out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 01:34:39 pm »
Mankind has been able to measure temperature with some degree of precision for less than 3 centuries. And we have had something like a functioning worldwide network of weather stations for a century or less. So when Warmistas claim a long-term warming rate of .X degrees per time period, we do not have the temperature database on which such predictions can be made.

Climate cycles, however, can be observed through all sorts of forensic evidence - tree rings, moraine locations, pollen in core samples from lake beds, etc. - and written sources and records. Approximate temperature ranges can be inferred, but not precisely enough to be a database on which Warmistas can make the fine-resolution claims they make.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.