Author Topic: The Earth's Poles are Dramatically Shifting...humans are responsible.  (Read 6206 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
So, I've got The Science Channel on in the background and they're discussing the earth's axis is dramatically changing.

This change in the North Pole would place Chicago, Illinois on the equator.  the United States would become a vast desert.

It was laughable.

First thing I thought was...So THAT is why President Trump wants Greenland.  Makes perfect sense.  LOL!

Anyway, they sent up two high-tech SATS to investigate the "Change in the earth's mass", which they conclude, may be the reason for the 'Wobble' at the poles and guess what they determined?

1) India's incredible demand for water has shifted the balance of the spinning marble.

2) China, in three years, has manufactured more concrete than the United States did in the entire 20th century.

So my FRiends... do you think that humans are responsible for the shift in the earth's pole axis?   
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 09:56:28 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dfwgator

Re: The Earth's Poles are Dramatically Shifting...humans are responsible.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 10:10:27 pm »

Did somebody say "Shifting Poles"?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 02:14:26 pm »
Satans answer to the Earths problems always reverts to too many people, slaughter of humanity the answer.  The useful fools nearly always believe they will be the Judas goats that lead humanity to slaughter and reserve the right to survive for their hedonistic selves.  They only fools themselves, they are intended for the slaughter too. 22222frying pan
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 02:15:30 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 02:55:47 am »
So, I've got The Science Channel on in the background and they're discussing the earth's axis is dramatically changing.

This change in the North Pole would place Chicago, Illinois on the equator.  the United States would become a vast desert.

It was laughable.

First thing I thought was...So THAT is why President Trump wants Greenland.  Makes perfect sense.  LOL!

Anyway, they sent up two high-tech SATS to investigate the "Change in the earth's mass", which they conclude, may be the reason for the 'Wobble' at the poles and guess what they determined?

1) India's incredible demand for water has shifted the balance of the spinning marble.

2) China, in three years, has manufactured more concrete than the United States did in the entire 20th century.

So my FRiends... do you think that humans are responsible for the shift in the earth's pole axis?   

Hmmmm.

Hadn't thought about a lot of water and/or concrete contributing to pole shifts. Interesting.

Time will tell.

I just don't think this is the time when the earth is utterly destroyed. That day is very far off.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2020, 04:52:48 am »

It was laughable.

No That's just goofy.

But something IS happening. Migratory patterns that are as old as human thought are changing. There is a reason why that is happening.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2020, 06:47:24 am »

It was laughable.

They must have got this idea from Hank Johnson when he was alarmed that Guam might tip over.  The magnetic pole has shifted before long before people could have had any impact on it. Its nature doing its thing.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline Quix

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2020, 07:48:45 am »
No That's just goofy.

But something IS happening. Migratory patterns that are as old as human thought are changing. There is a reason why that is happening.

What are your guesses?
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2020, 12:52:58 pm »
What are your guesses?

I don't know... Way too big... Way beyond my ability to observe... But something serious is going on to mess with those migratory patterns. That is no small thing.

Offline Quix

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 01:07:10 pm »
I don't know... Way too big... Way beyond my ability to observe... But something serious is going on to mess with those migratory patterns. That is no small thing.

I think you're right.

Thousands of years of virtually DNA ingrained habit doesn't change for shallow reasons.

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2020, 01:09:20 pm »
The change in migratory patterns may have something to do with the shift of the magnetic poles. Scientists have been saying this is due for a while.
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2020, 01:13:41 pm »
What are your guesses?
Magnetic field reversals have happened for a considerable period, well back to the Creataceous as evidenced by magnetic orientation of mineral crystals in basalt in the sea floor. That periodically reversed polarity was actually evidence of sea floor spreading from the mid Atlantic Ridge and other similar zones in the Pacific. Magnetic 'pole wandering' has been occurring since the pole has been plotted, and causes need for those who use magnetic compasses oriented to maps to require periodic updates to magnetic declination to remain accurate for navigation purposes. Which makes GPS and other triangulation based (cell tower) navigation attractive.

Aside from natural forces, and just for fun, I guess we could blame concentrations of idiots listening to democrats babble political nonsense on cell phones which would concentrate cell phone magnets in the urban areas in the mid latitudes. As we all know cell phone magnets are very strong, and they have altered the Earth's magnetic field, not to mention brain damage caused by cosmic rays penetrating wormholes in the Van Allen belt along zones of weakness caused by local vortices in the field, caused by Soros funded twitter bursts and the HAARP array. (just kidding, its a natural process).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2020, 01:15:24 pm »
The change in migratory patterns may have something to do with the shift of the magnetic poles. Scientists have been saying this is due for a while.

Native hunting patterns should have seen that happen before. They have nothing to account for it. Those patterns have been in place as long as people remember.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2020, 01:17:38 pm »
Well, even in our lifetimes, the amount of EMF energy those migrating birds are exposed to has risen considerably, not to mention dodging windmills, and I would think there might be some alteration of those wind currents by removing tremendous amounts of energy from them and converting it to electricity (again, windmills).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2020, 01:34:19 pm »
Native hunting patterns should have seen that happen before. They have nothing to account for it. Those patterns have been in place as long as people remember.

The last magnetic pole shift according to scientits took place 780,000 years ago.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2020, 01:34:32 pm »
Well, even in our lifetimes, the amount of EMF energy those migrating birds are exposed to has risen considerably, not to mention dodging windmills, and I would think there might be some alteration of those wind currents by removing tremendous amounts of energy from them and converting it to electricity (again, windmills).

Like I said, too big for me to observe... But I was talking about seals. Inuit hunting patterns and seals. The same source tells me the old ones say the sun is acting funny. As long as their memory goes back the sun has always set perfectly between two mountains on the shortest day. It does not anymore. I don't know what to make of that other than a physical shift.

I can't say I have seen that here - though I have not really paid it any mind. I am paying it mind now.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 01:37:38 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2020, 01:37:10 pm »
The last magnetic pole shift according to scientits took place 780,000 years ago.

:shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2020, 01:41:07 pm »
The latest reversal, 780,000 maybe, but the pole is constantly shifting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_drift

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2020, 01:44:22 pm »
Like I said, too big for me to observe... But I was talking about seals. Inuit hunting patterns and seals. The same source tells me the old ones say the sun is acting funny. As long as their memory goes back the sun has always set perfectly between two mountains on the shortest day. It does not anymore. I don't know what to make of that other than a physical shift.

I can't say I have seen that here - though I have not really paid it any mind. I am paying it mind now.
Considering I don't have the references I had in my youth (when I first noticed the summer sun rose upriver of an island and the winter sun rose downriver of that island across the river), they may be correct. Seems like the short days came on fast, with darkness earlier than usual. I'd have to dig through sunrise/sunset times for the dates over history to verify or refute that.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2020, 01:59:14 pm »
Considering I don't have the references I had in my youth (when I first noticed the summer sun rose upriver of an island and the winter sun rose downriver of that island across the river), they may be correct. Seems like the short days came on fast, with darkness earlier than usual. I'd have to dig through sunrise/sunset times for the dates over history to verify or refute that.

I kept track a very long time ago... I struck a rock with the solstices and equinoxes. I intend to go there again and see... Can't be yet, but I am going to go.

Oddly enough the thing I was looking for I never found - a way to find the Sabbath by natural means...  Funny how something so long ago might prove something else today...

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2020, 02:10:15 pm »
The latest reversal, 780,000 maybe, but the pole is constantly shifting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_drift

Reversal! I stand corrected.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2020, 02:11:44 pm »
I kept track a very long time ago... I struck a rock with the solstices and equinoxes. I intend to go there again and see... Can't be yet, but I am going to go.

Oddly enough the thing I was looking for I never found - a way to find the Sabbath by natural means...  Funny how something so long ago might prove something else today...
Your answer might be lunar, not solar. The sabbath comes once every 7 days, 1/4 of the moon's cycle.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2020, 02:15:02 pm »
Magnetic field reversals have happened for a considerable period, well back to the Creataceous as evidenced by magnetic orientation of mineral crystals in basalt in the sea floor. That periodically reversed polarity was actually evidence of sea floor spreading from the mid Atlantic Ridge and other similar zones in the Pacific. Magnetic 'pole wandering' has been occurring since the pole has been plotted, and causes need for those who use magnetic compasses oriented to maps to require periodic updates to magnetic declination to remain accurate for navigation purposes. Which makes GPS and other triangulation based (cell tower) navigation attractive.

Aside from natural forces, and just for fun, I guess we could blame concentrations of idiots listening to democrats babble political nonsense on cell phones which would concentrate cell phone magnets in the urban areas in the mid latitudes. As we all know cell phone magnets are very strong, and they have altered the Earth's magnetic field, not to mention brain damage caused by cosmic rays penetrating wormholes in the Van Allen belt along zones of weakness caused by local vortices in the field, caused by Soros funded twitter bursts and the HAARP array. (just kidding, its a natural process).
Thank you for posting this.  You are a good man....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2020, 02:36:49 pm »
Your answer might be lunar, not solar. The sabbath comes once every 7 days, 1/4 of the moon's cycle.

Doesn't work because the  cycles are imperfect to the days... 29 and change. The whole experiment was based around a theory espoused by a Messianic sect that  weeks must reset on the new moon.Every new moon is a Sabbath, and then count 7 and 14 and 21... and then whatever until the next new moon... the last week eats up the length or shortness...

It is quite elegant as I recall... and it makes the whole thing a clockwork with the exception of the last week being wild. Every holy day is then precisely on a sabbath, and either the full moon or the new moon. I set about to prove it wrong by trying to find a natural way otherwise - according to some other means. And I failed.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2020, 02:49:55 pm »
First Guam tipping over, and now this?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2020, 02:52:43 pm »
Just put them both where they belong. In Poland.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley