Author Topic: McCabe calls on DOJ to close investigation amid speculation over possible charges  (Read 510 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCabe calls on DOJ to close investigation amid speculation over possible charges

By Brooke Singman, Jake Gibson | Fox News

Attorneys for former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe on Thursday called on the Justice Department to “immediately” close what they called a “fatally flawed” investigation of allegations against him, amid speculation McCabe could be indicted.

McCabe's attorneys, Michael Bromwich and David Schertler, on Thursday blasted the probe as a “waste of governmental resources.” They also ripped the U.S. Attorney’s office in the District of Columbia for providing them with “no information” in response to their requests regarding the status of the probe into their client.

“This investigation has been fatally flawed from its inception,” they said in a statement. “It has been irrevocably tainted by the President’s targeting of Mr. McCabe for prosecution. The investigation has now dragged on for more than 18 months with no resolution in sight.”

Bromwich and Schertler said the investigation was “deeply unfair” to McCabe and his family.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccabe-calls-on-doj-to-close-investigation-amid-speculation-over-possible-charges
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Welcome to where Trump has been the past 2 1/2+ years, bleep!

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Amazing chutzpah.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Amazing chutzpah.

He's breaking my heart.   :crying:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Bromwich and Schertler said the investigation was “deeply unfair” to McCabe and his family.

Of course no mention of how deeply unfair using your position of trust to influence an election is.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien