Author Topic: GOP Rep. Tom Reed collapses just before television appearance  (Read 85 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
GOP Rep. Tom Reed collapses just before television appearance
« on: September 19, 2019, 02:42:29 PM »
GOP Rep. Tom Reed collapses just before television appearance
By Juliegrace Brufke - 09/19/19 02:25 PM EDT

Rep. Tom Reed (R-N.Y.) collapsed in the rotunda of the Cannon Office Building on Thursday minutes before he was scheduled to appear on Fox Business.

The senior member of the House Ways and Means Committee was taken to George Washington University Hospital by paramedics, one source confirmed. He was conscience and speaking ahead of being taken to the hospital.

“Everything is fine. He is in stable condition and being checked out by medical personnel,” a spokesman for Reed told The Hill in an email.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/462196-gop-rep-tom-reed-collapses-just-before-television-appearance
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide
STFU Rudy

Offline libertybele

Re: GOP Rep. Tom Reed collapses just before television appearance
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 07:28:46 PM »
...hmm... not good and he's a young man.  He's only 47.
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf