Author Topic: NBC News Asks Americans To Confess Their Climate Change Sins  (Read 526 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NBC News Asks Americans To Confess Their Climate Change Sins
« on: September 19, 2019, 01:53:54 pm »

Peter Hasson
Senior Reporter
September 18, 2019 12:41 PM ET

NBC News is asking Americans to confess their climate change sins, though at least some people have taken the opportunity to troll the news company.

“Even those who care deeply about the planet’s future can slip up now and then. Tell us: Where do you fall short in preventing climate change?” reads the introduction to NBC’s “Climate Confessions” project.

Many of the responses appear to take the project seriously.  One person confessed taking flights to see their son across the country. “I fly to see my son on the west coast. I live on the east,” reads the confession.

“I drive to work even though the bus is almost as fast. I often feel I have good excuses,” another person confessed.

“I wish I had been born a vegan and then maybe it would be easier. I can’t seem to give up meat,” another confession stated.

One person apparently used the project to tout their virtuousness, rather than confess their climate sins. “I LOVE meat. But I love the earth more. Vegan for over 4 years now,” they wrote.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/18/nbc-news-climate-confessions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: NBC News Asks Americans To Confess Their Climate Change Sins
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 03:38:42 pm »
NOBODY!!! escapes The Progressive Inquisition............ confess, confess,  CONFESS!!!!!!!   22222frying pan

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 05:17:33 pm »

Peter Hasson
Senior Reporter
September 18, 2019 12:41 PM ET

NBC News is asking Americans to confess their climate change sins, though at least some people have taken the opportunity to troll the news company.

“Even those who care deeply about the planet’s future can slip up now and then. Tell us: Where do you fall short in preventing climate change?” reads the introduction to NBC’s “Climate Confessions” project.

Many of the responses appear to take the project seriously.  One person confessed taking flights to see their son across the country. “I fly to see my son on the west coast. I live on the east,” reads the confession.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/18/nbc-news-climate-confessions/

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 05:21:39 pm »
Has NBC confessed for all their climate change sins?  What kind of "carbon footprint" do they amass each day with all the electricity needed to be generated so they and their affiliates can broadcast 24/7?  I'll bet they use more electricity in one day than what I will have used by the time I kick the bucket. *hmmmm*

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 05:55:14 pm »
Sure I'll confess...as soon as the chief hoax-monger, Al Bore confesses about all the energy he wastes keeping his mansion well lit. 

Offline dfwgator

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 06:54:16 pm »
*Snicker* I eat meat, use plastic straws, and drive a gas guzzling SUV and won't give up any of them.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2019, 02:16:00 pm »
So one woman feels bad about visiting her son? Climate change has exited the realm of science to politics now religion

But this is what I mean. Like these worldwide protests, when people stop and really think about what the so-called climate fixing proposals will really mean for them, they will oppose them

If airline flights became prohibitively expensive, that one who is upset about flying to see her son will be pitching a fit
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2019, 02:24:55 pm »
So NBC is the self-ordained minister of the climate religion's first sacrament. Wonder that baptism and communion will look like. :pondering:
Principles matter. Words matter.