Author Topic: Wash Post Reporter: 'Somebody Who Used to Work at the White House' Is the Whistleblower[updated]  (Read 3078 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump and Rudy must think this is going to blow back at the Rats.   :shrug:

I know...don't they realize the rats will turn this around that Trump was using a foreign country to get the dirt on his political opponent...sound familiar?....they will bring up Russia again with an *I told you so*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I know you don't agree... but I find it very difficult to believe that Trump would be that stupid.  Eight times?  Knowing the call is being recorded?   Nah.   It's probably about as valid an accusation as the Russia collusion hoax was.

I don’t believe the number of times the request was made is the issue. Other reports speak of a ‘promise’ that was made, during the conversation. That’s probably what is key. Just guessing, I would suppose it would involve releasing the $250M in aid, to have the investigation done.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
·
42m
So Obama can use FISA and FBI agents against Trump campaign officials while he is running against Hillary-

But President Trump asking the Ukrainians to investigate corruption in their own country (that may implicate a Biden) is illegal?

Nope. That’s not how this is gonna go.

Not that that is all that much solace.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I know...don't they realize the rats will turn this around that Trump was using a foreign country to get the dirt on his political opponent...sound familiar?....they will bring up Russia again with an *I told you so*

If the tapes show that no such requests were made, that would change the trajectory of this story.  It's like the rumors back in 1999 that Bill Clinton got mad and stormed out of the Paula Jones deposition.  It made a lot of buzz, but when the tape of the depo was released, his accusers had egg all over their faces because it didn't happen.

I'll be the first to admit there's a bit of wishful thinking going on in the previous paragraph.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Who wasn’t? We just recently found out that Israel had planted stingray devices around DC, to pick up phone traffic. A secure line is only as good as both parties. You have to believe other entities were listening on the Ukraine end. Often times, we intercept what other people are intercepting.

Nope.  It was alleged to have been Israel by those with an agenda. It is not sure at any level that it was Israel.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well, that doesn't sound very good....

Mind explaining exactly why that doesn't "sound good"?  I'm kind of dense I suppose.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If Biden stiff-armed the Ukrainians to get rid of the DA, and it sure looks like they did, and then Hunter Biden (who accompanied his father on the trip to Ukraine) received a whole lotta money from Ukraine, then it should absolutely be investigated.  I don't care if Biden is running for Pope, it should be investigated.

And, all the hysteria shows that the Biden people really, really, really don't want something to come out.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Whistleblower Complaint Now Looks Like Democrat Effort to Protect Joe Biden from Investigation…

NOW we are getting down to the nub of it.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
NOW we are getting down to the nub of it.

Yep.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Mind explaining exactly why that doesn't "sound good"?  I'm kind of dense I suppose.

It appears he's going out of his way to get Hunter Biden in a jam, and (even if he's right to do it) that's not a good look.  It looks like Trump is doing almost exactly what Obastard did to him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If Biden stiff-armed the Ukrainians to get rid of the DA, and it sure looks like they did, and then Hunter Biden (who accompanied his father on the trip to Ukraine) received a whole lotta money from Ukraine, then it should absolutely be investigated.  I don't care if Biden is running for Pope, it should be investigated.

And, all the hysteria shows that the Biden people really, really, really don't want something to come out.

I think that is what happened but we all know that isn't what the Rats will claim...I am so tired of investigations..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think that is what happened but we all know that isn't what the Rats will claim...I am so tired of investigations..

I already know what the Rats will claim, and how the Press is going to frame it.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It appears he's going out of his way to get Hunter Biden in a jam, and (even if he's right to do it) that's not a good look.  It looks like Trump is doing almost exactly what Obastard did to him.

So asking that actual criminal activity be investigated looks the same as using the resources of the United States government to fabricate something in order to injure the sitting President? Sorry, but I don't think so!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

No, he's not.  There is no evidence that Trump committed any crime.  There is some pretty good evidence that the Bidens may have.  How is that almost exactly the same?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So asking that actual criminal activity be investigated looks the same as using the resources of the United States government to fabricate something in order to injure the sitting President? Sorry, but I don't think so!

I'm not saying I agree with it, but that will be the story line if it turns out the President asked Ukraine to open an investigation of Hunter Biden.  In fact, I don't agree with it at all, but that is how it's going to be spun.  I'd make some book on that one.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yep.

And there is a reason why they are going to such lengths to prevent such an investigation @Sanguine.  It is because there are close relatives of several other prominent Democrats involved including John F. Kerry!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No, he's not.  There is no evidence that Trump committed any crime.  There is some pretty good evidence that the Bidens may have.  How is that almost exactly the same?

Because the future consumers of the template I suggested are stupid.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I'm not saying I agree with it, but that will be the story line if it turns out the President asked Ukraine to open an investigation of Hunter Biden.  In fact, I don't agree with it at all, but that is how it's going to be spun.  I'd make some book on that one.

You're probably right about that, and, IMHO even more egg on their faces will be a GOOD thing at the end of the day.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And there is a reason why they are going to such lengths to prevent such an investigation @Sanguine.  It is because there are close relatives of several other prominent Democrats involved including John F. Kerry!

Right you are!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Because the future consumers of the template I suggested are stupid.

And, they weren't going to vote for Trump no matter what.  So, do the right thing and to hell with what the media says.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 09:23:25 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

Yes, all this press just might have the exact opposite effect that the left wants.  Unless they want Biden out?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Right you are!

I expect it from a lot of people but the people on THIS site who will light their hair on fire EVERY time the media commands it is disturbing @Sanguine @mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Nope.  It was alleged to have been Israel by those with an agenda. It is not sure at any level that it was Israel.

USS Liberty and Jonathan Pollard. Don’t be naïve.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.