Author Topic: Never Trump Republicans plotting to back Biden  (Read 4096 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Never Trump Republicans plotting to back Biden
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2019, 11:28:39 pm »
And that’s why...IMO whoever is as the top of the Dem ticket will have Julian Castro as their VP...to try and take Texas.

@txradioguy

I am only vaguely familiar with Julian Castro. Mostly name recognition.  Where does he stand,generally,when it comes to being conservative? Left,right,or somewhere in the middle,leaning more one way than the other?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 11:29:41 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2019, 11:36:54 pm »
Pete asks:
"I am only vaguely familiar with Julian Castro. Mostly name recognition.  Where does he stand,generally,when it comes to being conservative? Left,right,or somewhere in the middle,leaning more one way than the other?"

His last name tells you everything you need to know about him.

Online corbe

« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2019, 11:52:20 pm »
Lee Ann Womack - Sunday

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Not on a Sunday, @sneakypete
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 11:53:31 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2019, 12:20:28 am »
Pete asks:
"I am only vaguely familiar with Julian Castro. Mostly name recognition.  Where does he stand,generally,when it comes to being conservative? Left,right,or somewhere in the middle,leaning more one way than the other?"

His last name tells you everything you need to know about him.

@Fishrrman

It tells me nothing. I have had friends with similar names that were VERY conservative.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2019, 12:26:50 am »
@Absalom
Go tongue wrestle with a priest. The Catholic Church is one of the most evil institutions since the dawn of history,fully matching Islam in all it's horrors.
---------------------------------
All are entitled to their opinions w/the caveat they be anchored
in reality; otherwise they are little more than ignorant rants.
Labeling the "Catholic Church an evil institution since the dawn
of history, fully matching Islam in it's horrors"; is a frenzied
slander that says everything about you rather than the Church.
Nothing further!!!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2019, 12:28:23 am »

@Fishrrman

It tells me nothing. I have had friends with similar names that were VERY conservative.

This one isn't.  If that's possible, he's worse than Robert Francis.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2019, 12:54:09 am »
This one isn't.  If that's possible, he's worse than Robert Francis.

@Bigun

If that is true he's not going to get much traction. Trump can't run again after 2020,so whoever his VP is will be holding the top spot going into the next primary,and there is not one chance in hell of him winning a primary. Not even after starting out at the top.

Unless of course he lies until he is sworn in,but we all know a politician would never do that,right?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2019, 01:03:52 am »
And that’s why...IMO whoever is as the top of the Dem ticket will have Julian Castro as their VP...to try and take Texas.
@txradioguy
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

I had not thought that far - txradio you are right, the Dem National Committee and the candidate will decide to do this:  Dem candidate takes Castro early as VP choice to sway more Texas votes to the Dem in the general election.  When Castro is chosen early, he covers the state of Texas, likely doing what Beto did - go to every county in Texas, 254 counties.  That is the main reason Beto almost beat Cruz and the Dem National Committee gave him the money to do it. 

Remember, the Dem National Committee is the power source, the consulting source to devise the plan to win, plus they have money to add to the money the candidate brings in.

It should work that way with the Republican National Committee advising the candidate, but Trump does it his way so count the advising out, but they will still give him money they bring in.  Trump/Pence must cover Texas as the Dems will do.  I don't think Pence will go to every county as Castro will, so expect numerous Texas rallies planned in certain towns/cities, to bring in people from the surrounding counties.  They would do well to work with the Texas State Republican Party to devise a plan - not sure Trump would do that.  The Texas State Democrat Party, in the past, has been almost non-existent since all State Offices have been Republican for so long - advantage Republicans in that regard.

Will study this more as we come closer to the serious campaigning plans.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 01:07:44 am by Victoria33 »

Online corbe

« Reply #108 on: September 23, 2019, 01:04:21 am »

VP Pence will be so tainted by 2024 it won't matter, it's all over.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2019, 06:02:53 am »
@aligncare @Bigun

Both statements are very true,aligncare.

Like I wrote earlier,we can thank Martin Luther and many,many unknowns who suffered and were burned at the stake for being "heretics". It's hard to even imagine the heroism it took for Luther,a Priest himself,to stand up to the evils the Church were doing in the name of the Christian God.
Why don't you give Cromwell a hat tip too?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2019, 06:08:10 am »
@Absalom

Go tongue wrestle with a priest. The Catholic Church is one of the most evil institutions since the dawn of history,fully matching Islam in all it's horrors.
The Catholics massacred 90,000 Hindus in a day?

News to me.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2019, 06:59:12 am »
@txradioguy

I am only vaguely familiar with Julian Castro. Mostly name recognition.  Where does he stand,generally,when it comes to being conservative? Left,right,or somewhere in the middle,leaning more one way than the other?

He is the guy that said the government should pay for men to have abortions. He later clarified that he meant transgender men.  He supports reparations for slavery. He wants to abolish capital punishment. He wants to legalize marijuana. He wants everyone to have 2 free years of higher education and give tax credits to teachers. He supports green energy and a carbon tax. He wants to eliminate the electoral college. He wants to ban assault weapons and buyback guns. He wants Medicare for all. He wants no physical border wall and amnesty for illegals already in the country. He wants to raise minimum wage to $15.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 07:00:07 am by LilLamb »
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2019, 07:20:36 am »
Why don't you give Cromwell a hat tip too?

@Smokin Joe

I would be happy to do so if I could remember anything he did.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2019, 07:25:56 am »

He is the guy that said the government should pay for men to have abortions. He later clarified that he meant transgender men.

@Lilamb

I am certainly glad he cleared THAT up!

Suddenly,Uncle Joe Biden ain't looking all that stoopid.

He wants everyone to have 2 free years of higher education and give tax credits to teachers.

IMNSHO,EVERY American citizen should have "free" tuition in any pubic school he or she meets the qualifications to attend. Win/win situation for everyone because anyone to takes advantage of this will earn more and pay more in taxes. Also,public schools are kept going by tax dollars,so why SHOULDN'T tax payers be able to attend them without having to pay additional money?

Other than that,that  boy is giving retards a bad reputation.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2019, 08:05:24 am »
@Smokin Joe

I would be happy to do so if I could remember anything he did.
Let's tickle your memories.....https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofEngland/Dissolution-of-the-Monasteries/

An ecclesiastical purge, against the Catholics in England. How, well, Islamic.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #115 on: September 23, 2019, 01:38:44 pm »
Let's tickle your memories.....https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofEngland/Dissolution-of-the-Monasteries/

An ecclesiastical purge, against the Catholics in England. How, well, Islamic.

@Smokin Joe

No,how sane. Islam and Catholicism were competitors and had much in common,including executing or enslaving non-believers.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2019, 02:21:16 pm »
@Smokin Joe

No,how sane. Islam and Catholicism were competitors and had much in common,including executing or enslaving non-believers.

Islam and Catholicism have absolutely nothing in common and never did until very recently with the current Pope's antics.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #117 on: September 23, 2019, 02:38:26 pm »
Islam and Catholicism have absolutely nothing in common and never did until very recently with the current Pope's antics.

@Bigun

Two words,"History Books".

Tip. Look for books with titles like "The Reformation".

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2019, 02:43:20 pm »
@Bigun

Two words,"History Books".

Tip. Look for books with titles like "The Reformation".

@sneakypete I would venture a guess that I have read more of those kinds of books than you have ever seen. You, like everyone else, are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #119 on: September 23, 2019, 02:55:33 pm »
@sneakypete I would venture a guess that I have read more of those kinds of books than you have ever seen. You, like everyone else, are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

@Bigun

That "KIND of books"?????

Try reading the actual books,not the Catholic propaganda.

Or are you actually trying to claim the religious courts didn't exist,and they didn't do charming little things like boil suspected non-believers in pots of oil,burn them at the stake,or tie them up and then throw them in the river and allow the river to prove their guilt or innocence,because "God wouldn't allow the innocent to drown"?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 03:00:34 pm by sneakypete »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2019, 03:45:46 pm »

Engaging this AH troll will only get your blood pressure up.  He feeds on that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2019, 03:49:38 pm »
Engaging this AH troll will only get your blood pressure up.  He feeds on that.

@catfish1957

Unlike ignorant fools,I thrive of facts instead of superstition.  Show me some facts,Bubba.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2019, 05:53:58 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Then the Protestants came along, starting with Henry VIII (so he could justify his bastards), burned the monasteries, executed the clerics, took land and wealth, and generally one-upped even the Muslims in England.

I get it pete, for whatever reason you hate the Catholics even more than the Muslims, if you call the two equals in any way. Watch the video linked up thread to clear up your misconceptions about Catholics vs Jihad.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 05:55:19 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #123 on: September 24, 2019, 06:00:55 pm »
Then the Protestants came along, starting with Henry VIII (so he could justify his bastards), burned the monasteries, executed the clerics, took land and wealth, and generally one-upped even the Muslims in England.

I get it pete, for whatever reason you hate the Catholics even more than the Muslims, if you call the two equals in any way. Watch the video linked up thread to clear up your misconceptions about Catholics vs Jihad.

@sneakypete isn't about to watch that video @Smokin Joe as it would debunk his preconceived notions and he won't stand for that.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2019, 06:09:44 pm »
@sneakypete isn't about to watch that video @Smokin Joe as it would debunk his preconceived notions and he won't stand for that.
It's unfortunate, because that video pretty much lays out the whole historical deal. By claiming the Catholics are as bad as the Muslims, he might as well suck up the whole Bushite "Religion of Peace" line, too. How bloody ironic.

C S Lewis