Author Topic: Never Trump Republicans plotting to back Biden  (Read 4009 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Never Trump Republicans plotting to back Biden
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2019, 12:52:56 am »
@corbe

I understand what you are saying,and while it is true on a theoretical basis the FACT is religious indoctrination is responsible for the political mindset of the Religious Right as Islam is to the Taliban. You can not discuss politics on a level playing field if you can't call them on their dogma.

I’m with @corbe here SP. Your sweeping characterizations are not accurate, fair, nor do they help win any converts.

Otherwise you’re pretty much spot on.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2019, 01:01:48 am »
I spent most of my life as a registered Democrat.  I got elected by 89% in a majority Republican community.  Back then, I was a fiscal conservative, and a moderate for social issues.  Like many, I believed a woman had a right to choose in regard to abortion.  But with age comes wisdom, and greater knowledge, and a clearer view of right versus wrong.

When I was younger, I never heard of Margaret Sanger.  I never knew that Charles Lindbergh worked closely with her to develop eugenics policies.  Did not know that Lindbergh was a staunch supporter of Nazi Germany, so much so, he and his wife were planning to move there and establish residence in Germany.  And yet to this day, he and Sanger are heralded in this country as courageous. 

Well, live and learn....otherwise!

Judge Trump by what he does, and not what he said or did 20 years ago.  He is hands down the most conservative president in my lifetime since Eisenhower.  He is attempting to do more for right to life than any president.  For that issue alone, he is a champion conservative.

He has successfully implemented tax changes that scream conservative.  He is fighting almost alone for a secure border, and no other president has fought this hard.

He has strengthened our military and brought back respect for our nation globally.  He has forced our so called allies to carry more of the water, where they have failed to do so with prior Republican presidents, not to mention POSs like Obama.

He has reduced regulation in America unlike any prior Republican.  In fact, I consider his success far greater than Reagan, who when he left office, left a government much larger than what it was when he entered.  ANd that was one of Reagan's big planks when he ran, to reduce government.  Hmmm!

Fact is, Trump has had far more success implementing conservative principles as POTUS than any other, despite having nonstop resistance from both Democommies and Republicans.  Heck you have Romney and Lee wanting to pass legislation to stop Trump.  And those two b*st*rds consider themselves conservative.  People better awaken to the fact that Trump with his rough edges may well be the best conservative and effective president we have had in 60 years!

And if it wasn't for the fact the Democommies are total whack jobs, they would find him an easy president to work with, for he does want to produce results, but they are too damn stupid.  They choose to be led by the likes of a 29 year old bartender that is their current architect.  The GND could not be more idiotic if they tried.  There is nothing of merit in that, and they all have endorsed it.  At a time of when one party is literally insane, Trump despite constant and unrelenting attack, has remained strong.

With all going on, thank God Trump is as strong a leader as he is!!!!!!!!

Bravo, Sir.  Bravo.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2019, 01:06:24 am »
@Sighlass

Quote from: Sneakypete
I don't have speakers,so I have no idea what that was about.

You do know it has that little cc button on the video that auto translates where you can read right?

You understand nothing within shouting distance of sanity.

I understand I deleted half of my reply to conform with Myst's wishes of not dwelling on religion... Something that you constantly attempt to throw back in our defenseless faces. I tire of turning the other cheek when you throw out things like we believe this and that when it is a baldface lie. Like I asked you, just where do you find anyone on this forum that has once said anything against Trump being rich? You will find most of us are pretty forthcoming with stuff like that if we honestly believed it. I have a FR page that dates back to the year 2000, you will not find anything there either.

Quote from: sneakypete
Most of you are to "weaselly"  to say it outloud,but you think it.

Surely over nearly 2 decades I must of slipped somewhere and said it (or even implied it). I don't like Trump, but not once have I mentioned his riches being the reason. The closest I have ever mentioned (that I can remember) is I wasn't too fond of the "doesn't take a salary" angle as a political hook.... and I still don't... it is an unfair advantage over poorer politicians that can't make the same claim because they aren't as well off.

..(snip)...the FACT is religious indoctrination is responsible for the political mindset of the Religious Right as Islam is to the Taliban. You can not discuss politics on a level playing field if you can't call them on their dogma.

We all have our backgrounds that shape and mold us, you express yours quite frequently. The problem I have is having to respond back to you with my hands tied behind my back. You take advantage of it as most here can attest. You hate religion, we get it, give it a rest. Perhaps we also know that close to 200 million were wiped from the face of the Earth by godless pushing governments too (and to this day are still being democided).

China Forces Churches to Replace Ten Commandments with Xi Jinping Quotes

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2019/09/18/china-forces-churches-to-replace-ten-commandments-with-xi-jinping-quotes/

"If men are so wicked with religion, what would they be without it?" ~~ Ben Franklin

@sneakypete
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 01:17:34 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online corbe

« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2019, 01:21:18 am »
   Don't get me wrong @skeeter I love @sneakypete and his contribution here except his occasional Religious tirades, he's a standup guy.
    I'd have his baby if he wasn't impotent. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2019, 01:21:34 am »
I'll be blunt:
Any "Republican" who would vote for Biden over Trump, well...
... is no "Republican" at all.

Even "RINO" would be a reach.

Conservative??? Who are you tryin' to b.s.?

Turn in your voter registration card and be gone!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2019, 01:32:41 am »
I’m with @corbe here SP. Your sweeping characterizations are not accurate, fair, nor do they help win any converts.

Otherwise you’re pretty much spot on.

@skeeter

LOL! You mean other than the whole being completely wrong thing,right?

That's ok. I don't expect everybody to agree with me. I'd be shocked if they did.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2019, 01:42:06 am »
You do know it has that little cc button on the video that auto translates where you can read right?

I know that some do,but not all. Enough don't that I don't even bother to click on video or audio links anymore.

I understand I deleted half of my reply to conform with Myst's wishes of not dwelling on religion... Something that you constantly attempt to throw back in our defenseless faces.

You poor defenseless bay-bay! I had no idea we heathens had you outnumbered,surrounded,and shut down!

I tire of turning the other cheek when you throw out things like we believe this and that when it is a baldface lie.

I will tolerate your insanity to a certain degree,but I do NOT lie!

Like I asked you, just where do you find anyone on this forum that has once said anything against Trump being rich? You will find most of us are pretty forthcoming with stuff like that if we honestly believed it. I have a FR page that dates back to the year 2000, you will not find anything there either.

My apologies. I didn't realize you were everybody on this forum. Must be tough buying clothes that will fit. Especially hats.

Surely over nearly 2 decades I must of slipped somewhere and said it (or even implied it). I don't like Trump, but not once have I mentioned his riches being the reason. The closest I have ever mentioned (that I can remember) is I wasn't too fond of the "doesn't take a salary" angle as a political hook.... and I still don't... it is an unfair advantage over poorer politicians that can't make the same claim because they aren't as well off.

And there you are. You might not realize it,but there you are.

We all have our backgrounds that shape and mold us, you express yours quite frequently. The problem I have is having to respond back to you with my hands tied behind my back. You take advantage of it as most here can attest. You hate religion, we get it, give it a rest. Perhaps we also know that close to 200 million were wiped from the face of the Earth by godless pushing governments too (and to this day are still being democided).

How many followers on non-Christian religions were killed over the centuries in various "Kill a Commie/whatever for Christ!" crusades?
China Forces Churches to Replace Ten Commandments with Xi Jinping Quotes

"If men are so wicked with religion, what would they be without it?" ~~ Ben Franklin

Left with no other choice than to admit that THEY are responsible for their own evil acts

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2019, 01:43:44 am »
   Don't get me wrong @skeeter I love @sneakypete and his contribution here except his occasional Religious tirades, he's a standup guy.

@corbe

Tattletale!

See if I ever lend you my "magic fingers" again!

Online corbe

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2019, 01:58:56 am »
   You do realize @sneakypete I was just mad at you when I told you that the 'magical fingers' thing was just some mythical BS on your part, and it didn't mean squat to the big 'O'.      I was lying then, not now. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2019, 02:02:41 am »
I do know a few conservatives who have given up.  They figure, what's the use; might as well vote for the Democrat.

Don't like that idea, but I understand their frustration.  There is no one who really represents us.  We're lost. 

And we aren't going to vote for Trump to "save us" from the Democrats.  Trump is no savior.

I don't know what I will do next year.  I have said I will stay home, but I don't want to do that either.  I promised my Dad I would always vote.  It's an important privilege that can be taken away in the blink of an eye if we don't vote. 

But what do we do when the choices are so bad?  I'm not doing the lesser of two evils thing.

Trump is the slippery slope to liberalism. 

I won't do lesser of two evils either.  Biden won't be fit for President.  Its likely not only his teeth that are falling out.  His brain is not working right either.  If he won it wouldn't be long for them to declare him unfit.  I don't think he can even remember where he is at.  Whoever the running mate is would become President if he was to win.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2019, 02:14:03 am »

I know exactly what what you mean and agree - @sneakypete makes this place a much more interesting place to hang out.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 02:29:39 am by skeeter »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2019, 02:26:30 am »
I'll be blunt:
Any "Republican" who would vote for Biden over Trump, well...
... is no "Republican" at all.

Even "RINO" would be a reach.

Conservative??? Who are you tryin' to b.s.?

Turn in your voter registration card and be gone!

Yes, something like this indeed.

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2019, 02:46:43 am »
I know that some do,but not all. Enough don't that I don't even bother to click on video or audio links anymore.

The video you purposely twice ignored was Trump admitting he was a NY liberal. Thus why you continue to act like it doesn't exist. Something you claimed he never was. I tire of you again ignoring what others point out to you when it is inconvenient.

Trump was NOT a "New York liberal". Not ever.

Again, the video has Trump admitting he is a NY Liberal on issues that differ from Republican platforms (abortion and homosexuality in the military/gay marriage perhaps)... He proudly says it out of his own two lips. That because he lives in NY his views are different from what others might think on the subject. He is he is "VERY" pro-choice again citing his "NY background" (NY values where there is different attitudes on the subject). He says then again I WAS RAISED IN NY City... He points out he worked and grew up in the area... and he would not ban partial birth abortions. He says he is pro-choice in EVERY respect.

How could it be clearer, stop ignoring the goal posts... @Jazzhead was right. (broken clock).

You poor defenseless bay-bay! I had no idea we heathens had you outnumbered,surrounded,and shut down!

What does this have to do with anything other than just another snarky comment you like to make.

I will tolerate your insanity to a certain degree,but I do NOT lie!

But when you do and it gets pointed out to ya, you ignore it and make excuses. Trump is a NY liberal and I never hated on Trump due to his riches...

My apologies. I didn't realize you were everybody on this forum. Must be tough buying clothes that will fit. Especially hats.

I opened the door for you to expose anyone here on hating Trump just for his wealth... You reply with another useless snarky nothingism.

And there you are. You might not realize it,but there you are.

The issue you just misrepresented was did I or anyone here hate Donald for his wealth? I don't realize it because I didn't say that. I said that the closest I came to saying anything against Trump using a class warfare argument was that I didn't care for his campaign using his promise not taking a salary as a campaign tool. I knew it was stupid, besides if I wanted to go that route, I could point out the liberal talking point that he has made more money via directing traffic to his resorts than any salary would of paid. Again, you will not find that I did that.

How many followers on non-Christian religions were killed over the centuries in various "Kill a Commie/whatever for Christ!" crusades?

Just wow, I know of no "kill a commie for Christ" campaign. Stop making crap up again.

The Crusades (if you were somewhat referring to them) were mostly defensive in nature. But even so, there have been more killed by godless pushing communist the past 100 years than all the folks killed the previous 19 centuries COMBINED.

I noticed infowars has several videos on this subject on Youtube, but you said you don't like videos so I will go to the source of the Infowars videos.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/DBG.TAB1.2.GIF

Left with no other choice than to admit that THEY are responsible for their own evil acts

Humans are evil when we stray, we are to fight against that nature as God intended us to. It is a given that often we get what we sow. I just pray my kids don't suffer for all the sin I did (especially in my youth).

@sneakypete

« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 03:23:07 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline aligncare

« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2019, 03:51:18 am »
I spent most of my life as a registered Democrat.  I got elected by 89% in a majority Republican community.  Back then, I was a fiscal conservative, and a moderate for social issues.  Like many, I believed a woman had a right to choose in regard to abortion.  But with age comes wisdom, and greater knowledge, and a clearer view of right versus wrong.

When I was younger, I never heard of Margaret Sanger.  I never knew that Charles Lindbergh worked closely with her to develop eugenics policies.  Did not know that Lindbergh was a staunch supporter of Nazi Germany, so much so, he and his wife were planning to move there and establish residence in Germany.  And yet to this day, he and Sanger are heralded in this country as courageous. 

Well, live and learn....otherwise!

Judge Trump by what he does, and not what he said or did 20 years ago.  He is hands down the ost conservative president in my lifetime since Eisenhower.  He is attempting to do more for right to life than any president.  For that issue alone, he is a champion conservative.

He has successfully implemented tax changes that scream conservative.  He is fighting almost alone for a secure border, and no other president has fought this hard.

He has strengthened our military and brought back respect for our nation globally.  He has forced our so called allies to carry more of the water, where they have failed to do so with prior Republican presidents, not to mention POSs like Obama.

He has reduced regulation in America unlike any prior Republican.  In fact, I consider his success far greater than Reagan, who when he left office, left a government much larger than what it was when he entered.  ANd that was one of Reagan's big planks when he ran, to reduce government.  Hmmm!

Fact is, Trump has had far more success implementing conservative principles as POTUS than any other, despite having nonstop resistance from both Democommies and Republicans.  Heck you have Romney and Lee wanting to pass legislation to stop Trump.  And those two b*st*rds consider themselves conservative.  People better awaken to the fact that Trump with his rough edges may well be the best conservative and effective president we have had in 60 years!

And if it wasn't for the fact the Democommies are total whack jobs, they would find him an easy president to work with, for he does want to produce results, but they are too damn stupid.  They choose to be led by the likes of a 29 year old bartender that is their current architect.  The GND could not be more idiotic if they tried.  There is nothing of merit in that, and they all have endorsed it.  At a time of when one party is literally insane, Trump despite constant and unrelenting attack, has remained strong.

With all going on, thank God Trump is as strong a leader as he is!!!!!!!!

Great post!  :beer: :patriot:

Thanks for lending such a strong voice in support of President Trump on behalf of the less vocal TBR Trump-Pence supporters, of which there surly are millions! (Would you believe tens of thousands?)

Offline Absalom

« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2019, 04:43:23 am »
Some 70 years past Russell Kirk penned the "Conservative Mind", quoting the likes of
Cato the Elder, William of Ockham, Machiavelli, Edmund Burke, to name but a handful.
Their collective thesis was that Principled Conservatism was and remains a body of enduring
precepts involving attitudes, behaviors, values and virtues of human nature, which are totally
independent of economics, of politics, of religion as well as all ideological nostrums.
Now back to the ongoing urinary boxing match!!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2019, 05:04:21 am »

The Crusades (if you were somewhat referring to them) were mostly defensive in nature. But even so, there have been more killed by godless pushing communist the past 100 years than all the folks killed the previous 19 centuries COMBINED.

@Sighlass

And you dare to call SOMEONE ELSE delusional?????

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2019, 06:03:16 am »
@Sighlass
And you dare to call SOMEONE ELSE delusional?????

Can't see where I called you delusional? Anyway like I said, the crusades were "mostly" defensive in nature. No matter what you, Obama or the Washington Post say (I did enjoy reading some of the replies to the WAPO opinion post).

http://www.milesstrenuus.com/2017/08/07/what-is-a-crusade-part-2-a-response-to-matt-gabriele/

Link to a debate by historians on the subject. 3 out of the 4 for the most part agreed with me... your mileage may vary, but I doubt it should be construed to suggesting I was "delusional" in what I said.

https://apholt.com/2018/04/15/the-first-crusade-as-a-defensive-war-four-historians-respond/

@sneakypete
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 06:04:17 am by Sighlass »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2019, 07:13:15 am »
I would not put it past the democRATs to use Biden as a Trojan horse to get a radical leftist VP into the presidency.  Convince Biden to run at the top of the ticket to garner supposed moderates, then resign a few months into his presidency.  Probably the only way they can get a president Warren.

Of course that whole scenario depends on Biden's ego and willingness to play along and take one for the team.
I have floated that idea as well.
Biden need not even be in on it.
As much harping on the 25th Amendment as the Dems have done, I am sure that is part of their plan. He might be the most electable face of the bunch, especially if coupled with a minority appearing female to pull in other voting demographics, who would be the real candidate, and after he was tossed, the new veep would be socialist/communist, too.

I may have my issues with Trump, here and there, but I damn sure won't be supporting any Democrat.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2019, 01:55:06 pm »
The truth about Islam and the Crusades should anyone care to learn it.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

@sneakypete @Sighlass
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2019, 02:24:58 pm »

Anyway like I said, the crusades were "mostly" defensive in nature. No matter what you, Obama or the Washington Post say (I did enjoy reading some of the replies to the WAPO opinion post).

@Sighlass

The Christian side of the "Crusades" were mostly fought by the British,who weren't DIRECTLY threatened AT THAT TIME,but that is irrelevant because like today,Islam was out to conquer the whole world,and they were going to be targeted when "their turn came".

The main difference I see between then and today is back then the targets of Islam didn't invite Islams followers to enter their countries legally and set up bases of operations while being fed,clothed,housed,and given spending money by the locals.

The politicians who are allowing,and even promoting this today in exchange for votes and the hope that a Muslim insurgency inside our borders will lead to the voters giving them more power by suspending the Bill of Rights should be put on trial and hanged for treason if found guilty.

Unfortunately,I don't see that happeneing because it seems like at least 75 percent of our politicians are onboard with Islam due to financial connections or party solidarity.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2019, 02:32:01 pm »
I would not put it past the democRATs to use Biden as a Trojan horse to get a radical leftist VP into the presidency.  Convince Biden to run at the top of the ticket to garner supposed moderates, then resign a few months into his presidency.  Probably the only way they can get a president Warren.

Of course that whole scenario depends on Biden's ego and willingness to play along and take one for the team.

@Just_Victor

Biden is no more likely to be willing to "take one for the team" than the Clinton's were. Neither is any other prominent career politician. They have spent their whole lives clawing their way to the to,and don't give a damn for anybody but themselves.

Now,if you are talking about a Slow Joe who can be convinced that is his ONLY way to EVER become President,and that he and his family will be rewarded with billions in stock ownership if he plays the game,he will go along. That way he goes in the history books as having been a President and collects enough money in the bargain to have him and his family set up as Royals who can do anything they want to do and never fear arrest.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2019, 02:36:00 pm »
Some 70 years past Russell Kirk penned the "Conservative Mind", quoting the likes of
Cato the Elder, William of Ockham, Machiavelli, Edmund Burke, to name but a handful.
Their collective thesis was that Principled Conservatism was and remains a body of enduring
precepts involving attitudes, behaviors, values and virtues of human nature, which are totally
independent of economics, of politics, of religion as well as all ideological nostrums.
Now back to the ongoing urinary boxing match!!!

@Absalom

No such creature ever existed in public office anywhere but in fevered imaginations.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2019, 02:44:07 pm »
The truth about Islam and the Crusades should anyone care to learn it.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

@sneakypete @Sighlass

@Bigun

I was well aware of many aspects of the Crusades when I was a child. I have always been very interested in history.

I see the problem today is that too many people in public office seem more interested in scoring political points and positions by "managing Islam" instead of trying to destroy it. Too many others seem to want to protect Islam because it is a "religion",and they fear their own religions will suffer the same fate if they support total destruction.

Islam is NOT a religon. It is a form of Dictatorial Government with the people at the top having total control over EVER aspect of their followers lives. Islam makes Communism and Nazism seem benign by comparison,and MUST be wiped out if individual freedoms are to be saved.

After all,how many centuries has this war been going on,and how long does it take for some people to wake up and see what is before them?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2019, 02:50:46 pm »
@Bigun

I was well aware of many aspects of the Crusades when I was a child. I have always been very interested in history.

I see the problem today is that too many people in public office seem more interested in scoring political points and positions by "managing Islam" instead of trying to destroy it. Too many others seem to want to protect Islam because it is a "religion",and they fear their own religions will suffer the same fate if they support total destruction.

Islam is NOT a religon. It is a form of Dictatorial Government with the people at the top having total control over EVER aspect of their followers lives. Islam makes Communism and Nazism seem benign by comparison,and MUST be wiped out if individual freedoms are to be saved.

After all,how many centuries has this war been going on,and how long does it take for some people to wake up and see what is before them?

Well yeah @sneakypete!  So why are you arguing with @Sighlass about nature of the Crusades which, in fact, WERE mostly defensive? It is an absolute FACT that the Christian world had been under continuous assault by Islam for more than 400 years before the First Crusade.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2019, 02:59:59 pm »
Well yeah @sneakypete!  So why are you arguing with @Sighlass about nature of the Crusades which, in fact, WERE mostly defensive? It is an absolute FACT that the Christian world had been under continuous assault by Islam for more than 400 years before the First Crusade.

@Bigun

I'm not. She is trying to make it seem that way because she seems to hate anyone that questions Christianity and sees us as the enemy.

BTW,Martin Luther saved the west from the Catholic version of Islamic domination.The Catholic Church of the Middle Ages was the mirror image of Islam.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 03:01:59 pm by sneakypete »