Author Topic: Never Trump Republicans plotting to back Biden  (Read 4099 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Never Trump Republicans plotting to back Biden
« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2019, 06:18:29 pm »
I get it pete, for whatever reason you hate the Catholics even more than the Muslims,

@Bigun

Not true. I hate them equally because I see them as being equal dangers to individual freedoms.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2019, 06:19:51 pm »
It's unfortunate, because that video pretty much lays out the whole historical deal. By claiming the Catholics are as bad as the Muslims, he might as well suck up the whole Bushite "Religion of Peace" line, too. How bloody ironic.

@Smokin Joe

Try opening your mind to the point where you can compare the history and deeds of both,and then get back to me on that one.

In FACT,the Catholic Church is working hard even today to destroy our country and our way of life by encouraging and even paying the way for illegal aliens from Catholic Countries to immigrate to America and get on public aid.

The Muslims are attacking us with weapons,and the Catholics are attacking us using our own money. The goal of both is to take over total control.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 06:21:53 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2019, 06:20:32 pm »
It's unfortunate, because that video pretty much lays out the whole historical deal. By claiming the Catholics are as bad as the Muslims, he might as well suck up the whole Bushite "Religion of Peace" line, too. How bloody ironic.

:yowsa: that's how it is.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mod1

« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2019, 06:21:26 pm »
Gentlemen, the topic is "Never Trump Republicans plotting to back Biden".  Please discontinue "Religion Wars".

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #129 on: September 24, 2019, 06:23:24 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Try opening your mind to the point where you can compare the history and deeds of both,and then get back to me on that one.
I have. Now pull your head out of the satanist/Communist anti Catholic history you've been taught long enough to consider the 1400 (and ongoing) years of beheadings and territorial conquest of the Muslims and tell me where catholics have EVER murdered 90,000 people in a day. Get your head on straight and look at the facts. Watch that video, it's worth the time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #130 on: September 24, 2019, 11:52:26 pm »
I have. Now pull your head out of the satanist/Communist anti Catholic history you've been taught long enough to consider the 1400 (and ongoing) years of beheadings and territorial conquest of the Muslims and tell me where catholics have EVER murdered 90,000 people in a day.

@Smokin Joe

ROFLAMO! Calling ME a communist is hilarious and proves you are desperate.

So does your claim that Muslims murdered 90,000 people in one day,and that compared to that Catholics only murdered a tiny amount of people in one day.

BTW,Catholics are still a bigger danger to America than Muslims. For one thing,the Kennedy Klan and their supporters ain't Muslims. For another,the Catholics have been at it for centuries,and they were smuggling illegals into the US from Mexico decades ago. Mostly because the people from south of the border tend to be Catholics,and will contribute some of their welfare checks to the coffer if they want to go to Heaven. Otherwise,Hay-Zues and hiz daddy will fry their asses!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2019, 01:09:11 am »

@Smokin Joe

ROFLAMO! Calling ME a communist is hilarious and proves you are desperate.

So does your claim that Muslims murdered 90,000 people in one day,and that compared to that Catholics only murdered a tiny amount of people in one day.

BTW,Catholics are still a bigger danger to America than Muslims. For one thing,the Kennedy Klan and their supporters ain't Muslims. For another,the Catholics have been at it for centuries,and they were smuggling illegals into the US from Mexico decades ago. Mostly because the people from south of the border tend to be Catholics,and will contribute some of their welfare checks to the coffer if they want to go to Heaven. Otherwise,Hay-Zues and hiz daddy will fry their asses!
I didn't call you a communist, but you are reading only what you want to.
I'll just add you to the long list of horses who have been brought to water and left thirsty.

If you think the muslims aren't a threat, let me remind you it wasn't the Catholics who brought down the twin towers and are leaving prayer rugs and such on the trails from the southern border. The Muslims are continuing their 1400 year tradition of jihad, and they aren't slowing down here. For some reason, Catholics haven't been chopping off heads much lately, but the Muslims just never stopped.

As for all those religious sounding organizations bringing in illegals and "refugees", the Devil can have them all, regardless of whether they are Catholic sounding, have "Lutheran" in the name (little Mogadishu), or one of those other outfits with a churchy sounding name sucking at the government teat for a few grand a head to bring 'em in and set them up on welfare. None of them are doing this Country any favors. Regardless of their profit motive, however, the Muslims are here to conquer this place (and working on the rest of the world, too), and they dangnear have Europe.

If you'd just watch the video, you'd have the Muslim part of this laid out nicely, (downplayed by media, even when they shoot up a bunch of people), often neatly edited out of the history books (especially nowadays) or downplayed by the milquetoasts teaching history who don't want to 'offend' anyone.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:12:30 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis