Author Topic: Trump directs EPA to issue notice to San Francisco on homeless  (Read 425 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump directs EPA to issue notice to San Francisco on homeless
By REUTERS    September 19, 2019

ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE - U.S. President Donald Trump has ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to issue a notice in less than a week to the city of San Francisco on its homeless and other issues.

More at: https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Trump-directs-EPA-to-issue-notice-to-San-Francisco-on-homeless-602203

See remaining short paragraph at link.  We are not suppose to ever quote in full, at least, stories and articles that are copyrighted.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump directs EPA to issue notice to San Francisco on homeless
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 12:47:04 pm »
Trump Admin to Slap San Francisco With Environmental Citation Over Homelessness Problem
Leah Barkoukis

@LeahBarkoukis
|
Posted: Sep 19, 2019 7:30 AM

The Environmental Protection Agency is expected to hit San Francisco with a notice of environmental violations related to the homelessness problem in the city.

“There’s tremendous pollution being put into the ocean because they’re going through what’s called the storm sewer that’s for rainwater,” Trump told reporters Wednesday on Air Force One. “And we have tremendous things that we don’t have to discuss pouring into the ocean. You know there are needles, there are other things.”

“It’s a terrible situation — that’s in Los Angeles and in San Francisco,” he added. “And we’re going to be giving San Francisco, they’re in total violation, we’re going to be giving them a notice very soon.”

Trump, who was returning from a two-day fundraising trip to California, said the city must clean up the problem.

“We can’t have our cities going to hell,” he said. “These are great cities. And we can’t lose our great cities like this.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/09/19/trump-admin-to-slap-san-francisco-with-environmental-citation-over-homelessness-population-n2553356
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kidd

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 01:28:56 pm »
Syringes and human crap on public sidewalks is certainly a health threat.
I don't think its an environmental threat.

Right idea, Mr. President. Wrong agency.

I guess he feels that the EPA has more teeth than the Department of Health & Human Services

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 01:30:29 pm »

I guess he feels that the EPA has more teeth than the Department of Health & Human Services
All that fecal material is going somewhere, likely the storm sewers, and eventually out to sea.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 01:32:11 pm »
All that fecal material is going somewhere, likely the storm sewers, and eventually out to sea.

But they don't have to worry about plastic straws mixed in with the shit and stuff.  So they have that going for them.....
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 01:46:55 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2019, 03:12:02 pm »

I disagree, the EPA is the right tool for the job.  The impact to the environment of washing all that sewage straight into the ocean is the great untold story of the third-world shitholes we have on the Left Coast.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 05:54:55 pm »

Trump was referring to the ocean, not SF sidewalks. SF folk, predictably, are mocking his comment, but they should be challenged to walk barefoot for a mile or two on SF beaches. And filmed, to catch any sidestepping of used needles.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 06:57:13 pm »
Cloward and Piven them, Make them live by their own rules. They love to beat real americans over the head with the EPA, now let's see how they like it.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.