Author Topic: Bolton unloads on Trump’s foreign policy behind closed doors  (Read 633 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Bolton unloads on Trump’s foreign policy behind closed doors
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2019, 09:52:11 pm »
   It's a tremendously thankless job, especially here, but someone's got to do it @txradioguy and she plays her role very well.

@corbe indeed she does.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Mod1

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2019, 09:53:31 pm »
Let's stick with the topic.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2019, 10:13:06 pm »
I am convinced that Trump doesn't have a foreign policy.  In fact, I don't think he has a set policy on anything.  His "policy" changes daily, maybe hourly.  Depends on who has his ear at any given moment.   

Bolton knows his stuff.  Had Trump actually listened to him, we wouldn't have the chaos we have now.

I tend to agree.  Trump doesn't seem to have a foreign policy, nor set policies, and yes indeed his policies seem to change  with which ever way the wind is blowing. I believe that he is largely influenced by his Princess and her frog.  I think most of us called it right; we were afraid he wouldn't take the advice given to him from the experts.  If he doesn't like the advice given, he dismisses them or uses them as scapegoats. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.