Author Topic: Manchin to O'Rourke: You are not taking my guns  (Read 129 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Manchin to O'Rourke: You are not taking my guns
« on: September 18, 2019, 08:12:36 pm »
Manchin to O'Rourke: You are not taking my guns
by Susan Ferrechio
 | September 18, 2019 03:00 PM

Sen. Joe Manchin has a message for Democratic presidential contender Beto O’Rourke: Stay away from my guns.

Manchin, who is among the few pro-gun Democrats in the Senate, said he disagreed with O’Rourke’s declaration that if he is elected president, he’ll force Americans to turn over assault-style weapons.

“I can tell you one thing: Beto O’Rourke’s not taking my guns away from me,” Manchin said Wednesday when asked about the plan. “You tell Beto that, OK?"

O’Rourke, who is polling at 0% in recent polls, made a splash at the most recent Democratic debate in Houston when he said he supported a mandatory buyback of assault-style weapons.

"Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47," O'Rourke said. "We're not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/manchin-to-orourke-you-are-not-taking-my-guns
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34