Author Topic: Rep. Speier Wants Lewandowski to Be Fined for 'Inherent Contempt'  (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Speier Wants Lewandowski to Be Fined for 'Inherent Contempt'
« on: September 18, 2019, 08:06:04 pm »
By Susan Jones | September 18, 2019 | 5:23 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - Because former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski did not indulge the Democrats' "get Trump" efforts at Tuesday's House Judiciary hearing, some say he should be punished, even though Lewandowski complied with the committee's subpoena and did answer some, but not all of their questions about facts that already are known.

"I think you have to look at Mr. Lewandowski as an adverse witness," Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.), a member of the House intelligence and Oversight Committees, told CNN on Tuesday.

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/rep-speier-wants-lewandowski-be-fined-inherent-contempt
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rep. Speier Wants Lewandowski to Be Fined for 'Inherent Contempt'
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 08:06:46 pm »
Lewandowski made fools out of the Dems and the rats are having a fif.... :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 08:24:07 pm »
"I think you have to look at Mr. Lewandowski as an adverse witness," Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.), a member of the House intelligence and Oversight Committees, told CNN on Tuesday.

I think "adverse" is close to a malaprop. The word she wanted, I think, is "hostile". Which would be correct, and the Dems treated and berated him as a hostile witness. What seems to have Speier POed, is that Lewandowski gave back every bit of what was thrown at him, and more, and came out the winner.

Why Jackie Speier is on the Intelligence committee eludes me ... ****drummer  :smokin:  888mouth
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 08:37:10 pm »
Lewandowski made fools out of the Dems and the rats are having a fif.... :silly:
He did. It was obvious that they thought they were going to intimidate him and roll right over him. But no. He gave back whatever they threw at him with simple replies. What exactly are you referring to? Which page are you reading from? No. I refuse to speak off the top of my head without knowing specifically exactly what you are asking.

Since they are so haughty and arrogant, they were not at all prepared to answer Lewandowski's questions, as simple as they were. The Democrats came across as completely unprepared. To them this was supposed to be a simple public flogging, with no resistance. But he managed to turn the tables on them merely by asking them to reference, specify, and clarify their accusatory questions and innuendos. They couldn't do it. They couldn't do it because they were just fishing, and had nothing of any substance.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 08:44:54 pm »
Why Jackie Speier is on the Intelligence committee eludes me ... ****drummer :smokin: 888mouth
That's a legitimate question, but what made me spray milk from my nose is when I saw that Hank Johnson was involved. This is a real literally retarded person who thought Guam was going to tip over if America stationed too many troops there. The guy has an IQ barely above 30. He is a moron in the literal definition of that word.

I was amazed to see him involved in this circus.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 08:45:34 pm »
I would bet money that the cumulative IQ of the democrats on that committee is less than 200.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2019, 08:47:33 pm »
Cory had those Rat fools out there in that hearing steppin' an' a fetchin'
Like their heads were on fire and their asses was catchin'.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2019, 09:04:45 pm »
Cory had those Rat fools out there in that hearing steppin' an' a fetchin'
Like their heads were on fire and their asses was catchin'.

They certainly looked uneasy.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2019, 09:26:26 pm »
They certainly looked uneasy.

I'll say, Hell those questioners were not faithful follower's of Brother John Burch
nor did they belong to the Antioch Baptist Church.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2019, 10:12:31 pm »
I'll say, Hell those questioners were not faithful follower's of Brother John Burch
nor did they belong to the Antioch Baptist Church.

They ain't even got a garage. Just go ahead & ask their wives.