Author Topic: Andrew McCabe reemerges on CNN to defend himself ahead of possible indictment  (Read 418 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew McCabe reemerges on CNN to defend himself ahead of possible indictment
by Daniel Chaitin
 & Jerry Dunleavy
 | September 18, 2019 12:11 PM

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe appeared on CNN to defend himself as he faces a possible indictment for misleading investigators.

Confronted with a clip of GOP House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy affirming he will be indicted, McCabe struck a defiant tone and said he will not strike a deal with the Justice Department if one is offered.

"Absolutely not under any circumstances," he said. "I have said to you, I said from the very beginning, I absolutely reject that report because I never intentionally misled anyone about anything, and I will not stand up and claim that I've done something that I didn't do. So it won't happen."

It was McCabe's first interview addressing the allegations since being hired by CNN nearly a month ago as a paid contributor. He has been conspicuously absent from the air ever since, only days after being hired, it was reported federal prosecutors were close to making a final decision on whether to indict McCabe.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/andrew-mccabe-reemerges-on-cnn-to-defend-himself-ahead-of-possible-indictment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34