Author Topic: EXPOSED: Feinstein In Deep After She’s Caught W/ Iranian Minister On Her Phone  (Read 135 times)

rangerrebew

EXPOSED: Feinstein In Deep After She’s Caught W/ Iranian Minister On Her Phone, Raising Countless Questions And Accusations
By Staff Editor
Posted on September 17, 2019

Kirsters Baish’s Assumption, Bloviation and Critical Thinking ICYMI| Look back on this when you try to make sense of yesterday’s attack on the Saudi oil refinery which is sure to result in a surge in gas prices and a slow in economic growth …. starting to see what I see yet?

If you’ve been paying attention to the news, you are familiar with recent issues taking place in the Persian Gulf between the United States and Iran.

Conservative Tribune reports:

https://independentminute.com/2019/09/17/exposed-feinstein-in-deep-after-shes-caught-w-iranian-minister-on-her-phone-raising-countless-questions-and-accusations/

rangerrebew

Come on now.  Even Lurch needs an occasional respite from his rigorous duties as a traitor, so I guess Mssssssssss. Feinstein was just acting as a temp. :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Didn't she have a lunch with this fellow the last time he was in NYC?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: